Super Fun Time | Home
Superfuntime Radio
is online!
Click here to listen

Shoutbox

R
M
  • JinxOnTheLoose : LOL
  • Green_Giant : @rens - I bet he'd get even more viewers if he played the Peppa Pig theme. I know someone who'd pay
  • danielle627 : today is my 1 year anniversary on super fun time!
  • rens0wntnoob : soo boaty (rs streamer) has 5k vieuws because ''only time - enya'' is on loop http://i.gyazo.com/6defd2ccbaf98e3c5359db623e146b13.png
  • danielle627 : its finally been a year
  • danielle627 : this has been my first year on sft!
  • xQuicScopex : english please diego but if you mean survival its play.superfuntime.org
  • Diegoox : cual es la ip del server?
  • xQuicScopex : its %appdata% then click roaming then .minecraft then screenshots and tada
  • JinxOnTheLoose : If you mean MC screenshots, go to start. Type in %appdata%. Go to the .minecraft folder - A folder inside should be called screenshots.
  • goldennuggets10 : I don't know how to access them
  • JinxOnTheLoose : Is it a file?
  • goldennuggets10 : How do you send screen shots?
  • PanGEa : My power went out...
  • goldennuggets10 : Need staff on hunger games so much spam
  • Cosmic_Wolf_ : It puts me in the game for like a second then I disconnect and it says Internal Server Error
  • Cosmic_Wolf_ : Whenever I log on it says I cant connect and then it makes my friends' games crash
  • DuaneandBrand0 : rip in peace
  • killjoy27 : Leonard Nimoy died at 83, complications from COPD
  • saywhat2365 : Restarted hg
You must be logged in to place shout(s)

Find us on

[Survival] SteveCo Crate #31 - Hulk Set

February 28, 2015, 09:12:42 PM   |    : Towelie

SteveCo Crate #31 has been added!
IT contains a hulk themed armor, a iron fence item (knuckle duster), with enchants and a zombie kill tracker (strange weapon, like in tf2), a hulk smash potion and a fail prize.

You can also purchase SteveCo Crates from our premium shop, or get them by voting for our server or just playing (random drops)

http://superfuntime.buycraft.net/category/367643

PS: Starting March 1st, watch out for discounts from the premium shop.

2 comments | Write Comment

[Pixelmon] Hardware Upgrade

February 28, 2015, 03:29:32 PM   |    : Towelie

We are performing a hardware upgrade for the SFT Pixelmon server in the following days.
We are replacing the standard HDD's with new Intel SSD's for faster file i/o and hopefully less server lag due to world saves and so on.

Stay tuned for more details!

3 comments | Write Comment

[Survival] Super Treasure Hunt!

February 28, 2015, 01:04:50 PM   |    : Cr1_98

Super Treasure hunt!
At 6 PM GMT 0 tomorrow (Sunday) Lansdiinio and I will be hosting a super treasure hunt!
http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150301T18&p0=%3A&msg=Treasure+hunt&csz=1

There will be many cool and expensive prizes up for grabs such as money, heads and Steve.co items!

What you will need to bring:
 :slimeball: Shovels
 :slimeball: Food
 :slimeball: Inventory Space

The warp for actual event will be released closer to the time here on this post! So keep checking back for anymore info!
Remeber to have fun and we hope to see you there soon!  ;)
~Lansdiinio and Cr1_98

5 comments | Write Comment

[GTA Online] Super Fun Time Crew - Active

February 25, 2015, 12:28:44 PM   |    : Towelie

Join now -> http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/super_fun_time

We are looking for active members for our GTA Online crew -> Super Fun Time. We currently have 173 members, and I have completely re-done the hierarchy so that active next-gen players will be always online on Xbox One or PS4.
Why join Super Fun Time Crew? Because we have a lot of members, we do fun things together on both platforms, and when heists come, you will have a stable and dependable crew to play with.

We are currently making a Skype Group for the crew, if you are in the crew and want to join it, contact me or any of the group's commisioners.
In a dog eat dog world, our crew members are loyal and they will help you if you are in a tight spot. Hunted by players? Can't seem to have any fun due to people killing you over and over again? Fear not, our crew members will come to your rescue! (we only ask that you do the same when needed)

7 comments | Write Comment

Servers

Players online: 195

Survival online: 69/200  [+/-]

Pixelmon online: 69/130  [+/-]

B-Team online: 31/100  [+/-]

Factions online: 10/64  [+/-]

Creative online: 1/32  [+/-]

Parkour online: 5/64  [+/-]

Gmod TTT online: 0/0  [+/-]

Hunger games. online: 10/24  [+/-]

Forum Status