Click here to listen

Shoutbox

R
M
You must be logged in to place shout(s)

Find us on

Treasure Hunt

January 29, 2015, 08:35:28 PM   |    : cloberrie

On Saturday the 31st of January at 8pm GMT 0, Lansdiinio and myself will be hosting one round of treasure hunt with awesome prizes, such as heads, steve Co. items and other valuables such as diamonds, emeralds or gold etc.

To participate, all you need to do is turn up at /warp treasurehunt at 8pm GMT 0 on Saturday the 31st of January with a shovel and be prepared to try and get as many prizes as you can! For those of you that don't know what treasure hunt is or haven't played it before, it's an event where many chests are filled with valuable items and then hidden in dirt, and it's your job to uncover them and get the prizes!

Countdown to the event:

5 comments | Write Comment

Parkour Server Revamp

January 29, 2015, 01:58:30 PM   |    : Towelie

I am pleased to announce the new revamped Parkour Server (play.superfuntime.org then do /parkour).

Features:
- A brand new spanking lobby built by djkirsh
- 5 new maps + A hidden parkour minigame in the lobby
- Added Blingjeweled so you can play it when you're bored
- Added Wardrobe Changer so you can customize your appearance
- Server was updated to 1.8
- Added a plugin that greets every new player with a welcome message and a picture of their face in the chat
- Fixed several plugin errors and improved performance

You can play on it now! /parkour

0 comments | Write Comment

Premium Shop Issue Fixed

January 28, 2015, 03:12:09 PM   |    : Towelie

Due to an anti-fraud check, anyone that tried to purchase something from the Premium Shop in the last week was asked for their full address. I am really sorry for that, that was not intentional, I had enabled a Fraud Check which asked for everyone's adress, without me being aware of that.
The issue has been remedied, you are no longer being asked for your adress when you purchase something from our premium shop. I am really sorry about that!

http://sftpixelmon.buycraft.net/
http://superfuntime.buycraft.net/

1 comment | Write Comment

What we're working on

January 28, 2015, 12:59:30 PM   |    : Towelie

This is a list of things that we are currently working on (but don't have a clear time for release)

- A forum revamp and update to latest version
- A new server based on a map that TRIT is building (I will provide no details yet)
- A slight revamp and update for the Parkour server (which is kinda popular-ish despite none to zero work being put into it)
- A cross-server party system for the Network (we are waiting for a certain plugin to be updated/fixed)
- An Emporium price change for Survival that better matches the current state of our economy (and once that gets added, we will resume buying items from you guys at the emp)
- Researching the possibility to make certain website parts load/work faster.

...And more...

25 comments | Write Comment

Servers

Players online: 37

Survival online: 16/200  [+/-]

Pixelmon online: 13/130  [+/-]

B-Team online: 7/64  [+/-]

Tekkit online: 0/32  [+/-]

Factions online: 0/64  [+/-]

Creative online: 0/32  [+/-]

Parkour online: 1/64  [+/-]

Gmod TTT online: 0/25  [+/-]