Apr 19, 2024, 01:43 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Super Fun Time Ads

Started by Towelie, Jun 21, 2015, 09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

We currently have ads placed on Facebook and various other sites through Project Wonderful Advertising.
So expect to see new players, coming from these sources. I want you guys to be awesome like usual, and greet these new players the best way possible! Help them out if they need your help, and get them started and addicted to SFT! :-)

PS: For facebook we used a video ad (Click the image above to see the video)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

That video never gets old...

Brightpkz

This is amazing!!! I'm glad that SFT is getting more publicity and I'm looking forward to meeting new players! :D

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Towelie

PS: The ads lead to the website.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Zesty

I love the idea but, wasn't a Pixelmon Manager demoted for advertising SFT and you just advertised it on numerous places o.O
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

camster65

Quote from: Dusk_Magician on Jun 21, 2015, 10:23 AMI love the idea but, wasn't a Pixelmon Manager demoted for advertising SFT and you just advertised it on numerous places o.O

No this was a completely different situation which was not approved and was done in an ill manner, Towelie has done it through proper methods of advertising which is perfectly fine and doesn't relate to that incident at all

iLaxrv10

That video man... such greatness XD. This is great news! Ill be sure to greet and help them like all the others ^-^
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Towelie

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jun 21, 2015, 11:45 AMThat video man... such greatness XD. This is great news! Ill be sure to greet and help them like all the others ^-^
Yep, Miricx did a good job with it

rens0wntnoob

I bet all the new players be like, Oh thats how towelie sounds like

Well, you're wrong

Fire_Lord_Nero

Discovery channel, what a good song to do for an ad i must say lol

funkymonkey245

Today may seem cloudy and tomorrow not much better but you just gotta remember only you can clear the weather so whenever you're feeling down just keep your head up to the sun because at the end of the day there's always better days to come...

TRITIUMNITR0X

Hey, that's me! :D
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

Towelie

Silly_StringSFT

Really love this video so much..... ahahhahah Never gets old... huhh

willhill2000

camster65

Need a updated version as some people no longer play xd #SFTisawsome2015

shadowblade270

THE NOSTALGIA IS REAL. I also realized you can see my crappy half-dirt sphere in the thumbnail, ah memories.

GotAnError

Quote from: camster65 on Jun 22, 2015, 12:18 PMNeed a updated version as some people no longer play xd #SFTisawsome2015

I support this SO much.

We could also just all sing Let it go by Elsa together!
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

ryan_m004

Maybe we could make a player project for creating an updated one? :D
Ps: I like this! :)
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

Its0nlyJames

Quote from: camster65 on Jun 22, 2015, 12:18 PMNeed a updated version as some people no longer play xd #SFTisawsome2015

We must do this :O