Previous topic - Next topic

MobileHome18

Jun 29, 2015, 12:27 am Last Edit: Feb 10, 2018, 11:28 pm by JackThomasJT
How to connect:
  • Launch the game
  • Click on Play.
  • Go on top right corner and click New.
  • Click on +->.
  • Fill in the info (Server Name: SFT PE Server | IP: pe.sftmc.org | Port: 19132).
  • Click on Add Server.

Important Information:
  • Go to Settings.
  • Edit the name to your IGN or something similar.
  • Once name has changed then log in with the steps above.
  • After logging in, do /register <password> (this is done to make sure that we only have 1 person for a name).
  • In the future, when logging in, do not type in /login <password>, just type your password.
  • Make sure you are on version: 1.2.10

-Mobile :minecart:
Will keep the game version on this post updated -Rab

Towelie

Will use this as the link for the frontpage button so please never delete this post.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

PANDAS_AWSOME

So recently I got unbanned from this server and now when I try to go back I can't? Why can't I go I love thi server :'(

Sassy1233

Quote from: PANDAS_AWSOME on Apr 16, 2016, 12:34 amSo recently I got unbanned from this server and now when I try to go back I can't? Why can't I go I love thi server :'(

Hey there @PANDAS_AWSOME what does is say when you try to join?
Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

PANDAS_AWSOME

So I typed in the ip and the port like it was suppose to and when I did it just wouldn't let me in it says not connected to the world something like that and I don't know why it wouldn't let me in because I'm unbanned. :(

BloodQueenRazlc

PANDAS_AWSOME

Yes I'm sure because I made an unbanned and rainbow girl unbanned me but when I tryed to go in the server I couldn't

DuanetheDino

@PANDAS_AWSOME What is your full username? I will try and unban you once more :)

PANDAS_AWSOME

What do u mean username my minecraft pe name is PANDAS_AWSOME. You can ask rainbow girl because she requested an unbanned for me and cookie unbanned me.

IiRr2Bbb

This is the same for me I was unbanned today and now I can't joined I can't I typed in the ip and port and I go on the server is not there :diamondsword:

PANDAS_AWSOME

Can you plzzz unbann or do something so I can get back to the server

Sassy1233

Live life how it's supposed to be lived
Proud member of the LGBTQ+ community

PANDAS_AWSOME

Dude I told u it doesn't say anything I can't go in it wouldn't show up it doesn't work!

Kiannaa

Quote from: PANDAS_AWSOME on Apr 24, 2016, 05:08 amDude I told u it doesn't say anything I can't go in it wouldn't show up it doesn't work!
Try to disconnect your device from your wifi. Then reconnect it and try to join the server. Let me know if that works or not. :)

PANDAS_AWSOME

Kiannaa

@PANDAS_AWSOME maybe try to restart your wifi if you know how to do that.

PANDAS_AWSOME

Kiannaa

Quote from: PANDAS_AWSOME on Apr 26, 2016, 12:49 amHow do u do that..... Lol
You can switch it off and back on again but you should ask your parents if you're allowed to do that or not.

PANDAS_AWSOME

Kiannaa

PANDAS_AWSOME

Didn't u unbann me why  can't I go in ur server?

Applecrakerpro

U can log on in 0.14.1 Also but the lag is UNREAL

PANDAS_AWSOME

PANDAS_AWSOME

I think I see the problem when I tryed playing your server with my home wifi it wouldn't work but when I played it at my friends house it worked! So would this help?