Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Guide] How to join Pocket-Edition

Started by MobileHome18, Jun 29, 2015, 12:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

George_Filos

I can't join Towelie
An admin kick me for "Login Timer expired! "
Sub to PewDiePie for good luck!
Use code george_filos in the item shop for good luck!
Sub to Mr.Beast for a free cookie.
Simple as that! ^ ^ ^

_iTzReKtPvp_

Quote from: George_Filos on May 08, 2016, 03:55 pmI can't join Towelie
An admin kick me for "Login Timer expired! "

Try writing your password faster.
Former Pocket Manager

elsa_gaming_

Guys when will the crafting bug be fixed? Everyone is Getting crazy about it xD please fix it i really like your server .thanks!. XOXO

Asaunie_has_swag

Please can u guys fix crafting i will like to help if u guys need help  :laugh: ! People are going mad about it  :o !just please fix crafting  for Pocket Edition

Super_Boox

May 16, 2016, 05:47 am #29 Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 11:14 am by Super_Boox
Next Time, you guys should make a seperate topic but crafting should be fixed soon and  I have been exchanging items for players so if you see me in-game you can ask me to exchange items for you. @saywhat2365 should know more about this so when he sees this maybe he can give some info on what has happened with crafting.

Edit: You don't have to ask me to exchange you're items but you can ask any Manager+ if you see them online. :P

@elsa_gaming_ @Asaunie_has_swag

Melly

@elsa_gaming_  @Asaunie_has_swag  Crafting work's for some player's and for some it doesn't. so please wait till the owner get's it fixed!  ;) ;)

BanditoLad

Can't play this server...  :'(  :'(  I really love this server
NeverEnding Powers xD

BanditoLad

NeverEnding Powers xD

Super_Boox

Quote from: Mr.Bandito on May 28, 2016, 11:29 pmCan't play this server...  :'(  :'(  I really love this server
The server hasn't updated to 0.14.3 yet. Please be patient. The server will be updated in the near future. Sorry about that @Mr.Bandito and if you have an android you can downgrade but if you have an apple device you can't downgrade. And if you do have an apple device just wait for a bit. :)

BanditoLad

But it says "Unable to Connect to the World"
NeverEnding Powers xD

FEXZER

@Mr.Bandito what's your current minecraft version? also did you try restarting your phone/device or your wi-fi router, ask your parents if you are allowed to restart the router before restarting it.

BanditoLad

Version 0.14.0 but I have a 0.14.2 I tried restarting my device and  our WiFi router..
NeverEnding Powers xD

Super_Boox

May 29, 2016, 03:14 am #37 Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 04:28 am by Super_Boox
Quote from: LoveXIamClaraX on May 29, 2016, 02:29 amVersion 0.14.0 but I have a 0.14.2 I tried restarting my device and  our WiFi router..
Delete the server and re-add it. Try that. @LoveXIamClaraX

BanditoLad

NeverEnding Powers xD

Super_Boox

Quote from: LoveXIamClaraX on May 29, 2016, 04:18 amIt doesn't work..  :'(

Just wait until the server is updated. Maybe it'll work when it's updated. :)

BanditoLad

Okay miss, But inform me when its done.. thanks miss  :laugh:  :)  :lightstonedust:
NeverEnding Powers xD

Rainbowgirl

Did you join with the IGN ILoveXIamClaraX?(or something along those terms)

Rainbowgirl

May 29, 2016, 06:13 am #42 Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 06:18 am by Rainbowgirl
Or did you update minecraft? :D The name ILoveXIamClara appeared on the server,and they said,"I'm Tuper"(a banned player).Your forum username is LoveXIamClarax so you can see why I asked the question.

BanditoLad

NeverEnding Powers xD

BanditoLad

NeverEnding Powers xD

Asaunie_has_swag

:o  everyone is going crazy that they can't craft so please fix it or I think I know why because they don't maybe don't have the version so everyone please download the right version thank u!  :laugh:

BanditoLad

@Asaunie_has_swag  I'm banned need your help.. its me BanditoLad
NeverEnding Powers xD

FEXZER

@Asaunie_has_swag you've been told to wait about the crafting issue because it is not that easy to get it fixed, you may need to read this post, as it is stated in that post, the bug will be fixed as soon as possible, so please be patient :).

Rainbowgirl

Quote from: BanditoLad on May 29, 2016, 10:00 pmClara banned me, need to unbann :(

But did you join as the IGN ILoveXIamClaraX or some IGN around that?Because your forum name was LoveXIamClaraX,and when I told you about it you automatically changed it.

BanditoLad

Yes but not ILoveXIamClaraX its LoveXIamClaraX
NeverEnding Powers xD