Mar 29, 2024, 11:23 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Tekkit classic for 1.7.10?

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 05, 2015, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Quote from: diggydogck on Jul 06, 2015, 09:12 PMI like the pack so far, it's just that it has started to say this on singleplayer.

Paste me your crash log on pastebin and I'll look at it.

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

diggydogck

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jul 06, 2015, 09:32 PM
Quote from: diggydogck on Jul 06, 2015, 09:12 PMI like the pack so far, it's just that it has started to say this on singleplayer.

Where would find that in the Retrotek file?

gollumsmate

Quote from: diggydogck on Jul 07, 2015, 11:59 AM
Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jul 06, 2015, 09:32 PM

Where would find that in the Retrotek file?

Mine is found in \AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\retrotek\crash-reports

Also got a similar error. http://pastebin.com/kfVY1F74
Apart from that like the mods included and very much like tekkit.

Kingcozza

for me that error comes up when I go onto a particular page in NEI, I can't get the page number

camster65

Same as king I then tried on creative mode and it's when you load on a certain mods tab I guess it must be a texture or animation maybe

Lucazade13

I think this is amazing. I have not personally experienced any bugs yet.

Also maybe you could try a test server to see if it would be popular enough for a proper one :P

I cant wait to play with other people.

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

zomcri

I can play for a few seconds and then it comes up 'Shutting down internal server' and it quits the game. Any clue why this is happening?

Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/CaJCPWaw

kracken55

King_Craftius

Tbh imo EE made tekkit classic so im sad its not encorporated here, but will sure give it a go

gollumsmate

Quote from: Kingcozza on Jul 07, 2015, 03:26 PMfor me that error comes up when I go onto a particular page in NEI, I can't get the page number

Yeah that happened to me on page 8?

Chops96

Quote from: King_Craftius on Jul 07, 2015, 10:29 PMTbh imo EE made tekkit classic so im sad its not encorporated here, but will sure give it a go

Word on the street is that you can still make power flowers, the mod is just called Project E instead of Equivalent Exchange. 

And Carpenters Blocks is an awesome mod.  It should totally be added.

darknuju

Personally I get the appeal of EE but think it kinda ruins a lot of the experience part of Tekkit was the technology automation and cool stuff like that and yes you can still automate power flowers but to me it sin't as cool as setting up a quarry with and auto-sorting system and other cool contraptions for getting items as apposed to just duplicating it but it does make the game a lot easier so i see why people like it.

Its0nlyJames

Tekkit is back :O really hope to see an SFT server for this :D

Its0nlyJames

I've been watching a series on Tekkit Classic Reborn... Is there no way of using this Modpack within a server? - Please excuse me if there some obvious reason as to why we can't xD