Mar 28, 2024, 08:47 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] A blast from the past

Started by Towelie, Jul 12, 2015, 07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

So, I discovered a video made ~1 month after the Survival Server was open!
In that video, I am showcasing our Spawn Town. Check it out, and see how simple things were back then :-)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

765Zombie

Man, Tow. look how far we've all come. xD

funkymonkey245

Today may seem cloudy and tomorrow not much better but you just gotta remember only you can clear the weather so whenever you're feeling down just keep your head up to the sun because at the end of the day there's always better days to come...

Chops96

Almost 5 years, and several servers later makes this humble beginning seem unbelievable.

Cr1_98

Looks like you had still done more than I ever did on single player lol xD

Towelie

Back then everything was simpler. We didn't have griefing protection, we literally fought griefers to defend our beloved spawntown.
Back then, pretty much everyone lived in the spawntown. The first time someone made another town, we built a huge road to their town as there weren't any warps or homes.
We were so shocked when someone stole all of our supplies from the supply shed, we didn't believe anyone could be so mean.

This is the period I'm most fond of from SFT's history :)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Green_Giant

Jul 12, 2015, 10:01 AM #6 Last Edit: Jul 12, 2015, 10:06 AM by Green_Giant
Back when cobblestone shacks looked good. Wish I had discovered this server sometime sooner than I did.

EDIT: Hehee, I see that stack of "Adminium" in your inventory. I still call it Adminium from time to time because it sounds cool.

GRIMI_

iLaxrv10

Its amazing how far we have all come, good work guys on making SFT a great community
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner