[Survival] Progress finding a suitable world for the World2 Reset

Started by Towelie, Jul 16, 2015, 09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Our current favorite (found by dpa):

As you know, we are working on a World2 reset for Survival. This is just a progress report, informing you how the find for a new world is going.
NOTE: This is not an official announcement post. We will post an official announcement with at least 30 days BEFORE the actual reset. Don't ask any questions regarding moving your builds and so yet!

Read the next world to see the interesting project that FearThe1337 is working on in parallel:

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

Fear's project:

About Fear's Project:
- Fear is trying to shape a world to resemble the earth. What you see in the image above is just a proof of concept. The final world, if he manages to finish it, will have a lot more biomes, elevation and more land / less ocean. The plan is to wait for fear until Monday evening, to see what he can achieve by then. If he manages to build a world that's better than what we have so far, we will go with his option, and allow more time for him to finish it.
Our goal is to have almost all the biomes (but with a lot less ocean / sand  and a lot more plans/etc - buildable land). Also, Mesa and some of the exotic biomes as well).
If we use this world = it will basically be like a normal world (resource wise and biome wise), just with a different biome distribution.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

cravend

So is fear going to make a circular world like the image above, or is he going to make a square/rectangle as if you were looking at a 2d map? If he's going to do the circle, will it be of North/South America or of the European and Western Asian areas?

Anyways, good luck!
-crayvendee
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

Towelie

Quote from: cravend on Jul 17, 2015, 12:52 AMSo is fear going to make a circular world like the image above, or is he going to make a square/rectangle as if you were looking at a 2d map? If he's going to do the circle, will it be of North/South America or of the European and Western Asian areas?

Anyways, good luck!
-crayvendee
Circle. Don't know what the final version will be but we're going for as much land as possible and very little ocean in the final version. He can give more details

Brightpkz

If Fear could get it done, that would be brilliant, his world seems awesome! I hope it actually comes to be!

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Tyvic

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 16, 2015, 09:59 PMOur current favorite (found by dpa):

As you know, we are working on a World2 reset for Survival. This is just a progress report, informing you how the find for a new world is going.
NOTE: This is not an official announcement post. We will post an official announcement with at least 30 days BEFORE the actual reset. Don't ask any questions regarding moving your builds and so yet!

Read the next world to see the interesting project that FearThe1337 is working on in parallel:

Just my opinion, quite a lot of water. Might be a slight problem for building.

Long Goner

TRITIUMNITR0X

"Fear's Project looks like North America... and that's fucking awesome!
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.

TRITIUMNITR0X

Also, DEFINATELY put the mesa biome where the Grand Canyon is. Pls. Tyvm. ;D
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.