Apr 25, 2024, 12:40 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Want to be an Architect?

Started by camster65, Jul 30, 2015, 12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camster65

Greetings Super Fun Time! Recently, the Architect team have been on the lookout for new members to add to the team. This is not an "Apply for Architect" thread, but rather informing you of how you can apply if you think you are a suitable candidate to join the team. Applying does not guarantee your place, as it is a long and vigorous process before you are accepted.

:apple: Have a warp to your build(s)
 :apple: You built it yourself
 :apple: You are being serious and not wasting time by applying a dirt shack

Once you have pm'd an architect they will review your build(s) along with the other architects, so please be patient while this happens, I will contact you personally to let you know whether you were accepted or not, once your builds have been examined.

Heres Urban's apple  :goldenapple:  EAT IT!

- Camster65

fearthe1337

Just to verify, Cobble shacks are allowed?
This signature is for testing purposes.
All rights to this signature are reserved.

Jukipal

You never contacted me tho D:
Tho I am pretty sure I didnt make it since all of the builds were almost the same. I can do different kinds too if you want me to! :D

//-Jukipal

Towelie

/warp towmansion
I totally built that by myself
#Towel4architect

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Green_Giant

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 30, 2015, 02:17 PM/warp towmansion
I totally built that by myself
#Towel4architect
Second this.

Ultimatum599

I would but already been told no through other people cause you would never talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsConnor_

Quote from: camster65 on Jul 30, 2015, 12:45 PMit is a long and vigorous process before you are accepted.
lol what do Architects get in return anyways? :P
Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

Green_Giant

Quote from: itsConnor_ on Jul 30, 2015, 02:54 PM
Quote from: camster65 on Jul 30, 2015, 12:45 PMit is a long and vigorous process before you are accepted.
The great feeling of being able to make future spawns etc. A lot of players would love the chance to build spawns and attractions of the server.

Ultimatum599

You can build attractions for the server reguardless, you just get creative mode instead.

Green_Giant

Quote from: Ultimatum599 on Jul 30, 2015, 03:28 PMYou can build attractions for the server reguardless, you just get creative mode instead.

True. But not just the attractions as you say, also other more confidential things such as new server builds, mini games etc.

Just thought i'd also point out, Architects do not get Creative mode and/or World edit on the main server just incase people mis-interpreted this.

DuaneandBrand0

Assuming this is for Survival xD But my real question - Does it have to be Survival builds, or can I show you some builds on other servers (B-Team) where I have more resources to show you the work I can do?

MobileHome18

Quote from: DuaneandBrand0 on Jul 30, 2015, 03:38 PMAssuming this is for Survival xD But my real question - Does it have to be Survival builds, or can I show you some builds on other servers (B-Team) where I have more resources to show you the work I can do?
*whispers* He means he has creative *whispers* xd

GRIMI_

I already applied and you've already seen and judged my builds, but I havent been formally accepted or denied yet, I dont think. I'll build something else if I get time.

UrbanmineR

Quote from: GRIMI_ on Jul 30, 2015, 03:49 PMI already applied and you've already seen and judged my builds, but I havent been formally accepted or denied yet, I dont think. I'll build something else if I get time.

dis xd
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

765Zombie

Cireshie

Quote from: Green_Giant on Jul 30, 2015, 02:56 PM
Quote from: itsConnor_ on Jul 30, 2015, 02:54 PM
The great feeling of being able to make future spawns etc. A lot of players would love the chance to build spawns and attractions of the server.
That, and fly (unless not anymore)

Ultimatum599

Well you can have blocks spawned for you by manager+ I see that as creative.

Green_Giant

Quote from: Ultimatum599 on Jul 30, 2015, 04:23 PMWell you can have blocks spawned for you by manager+ I see that as creative.

I've not really utilised it myself, but to an extent you are right. The blocks are only to be used on the attraction that you are building though.

Ultimatum599

itsConnor_

Quote from: GRIMI_ on Jul 30, 2015, 03:49 PMI already applied and you've already seen and judged my builds, but I havent been formally accepted or denied yet, I dont think. I'll build something else if I get time.
I think GRIMI would be a rly good architect - he helped build the SFT Olympics 2013 venue (at least I think it was 2013)!
Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

camster65

to all that don't really know how i go about choosing the architects, i don't pick based on my own opinion because that could be seen as biased or the build could simply not be something i like, therefore i let every architect look at all the warps of the applicant and let them have there say on it to then come to an overall decision, this then can cause the process to become long because if there's not a clear lean to one side got to wait for someone else to say or wait for that person to do something which could change a vote.

Also i have recently become less active on survival with not many other ways to get hold of some of you who have applied, this is because i am some others have been using the small amounts of free time we get to work hard on building all these new things for you guys because right now we are a small team hence why this post was created. I cant tell you what some of the things we are working on are but as you know theirs a new w1 to come out so that had to be done as soon as possible so the reset can happen straight away, as well as 4 other things which will hopefully improve your time on sft.

However like the post says you can ask any architect when you see them in game now so you don't have to look just for me, for those that don't know who the architect team is you can ask these people when you see them
UrbanX,Supermee,Green_Giant,Lou<some nice numbers>,or me (camster65)

sorry for the long post just trying to give you the full picture

supermee3

Quote from: Ultimatum599 on Jul 30, 2015, 04:23 PMWell you can have blocks spawned for you by manager+ I see that as creative.

This is not true. The only viable reason we have for managers to spawn blocks for us if it is an officially approved attraction by Towelie (or any admin+ for that matter). I

GRIMI_

At the moment, Architects get a prefix, the same perms as legend, and the ability to request blocks for building attractions. They do not get fly, creative or WE.

iLaxrv10

Im building my build now c: probs getting rejected though D: *cries* XD
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Dday694

Survival wise: /warp skyisle

Pixelmon stuff: both /w1 and /w3 spawns

Yes I built these and I have Tinnow/dpa/towelie to confirm :3