Mar 28, 2024, 01:05 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] World2 will be reset in 30 days!

Started by Towelie, Jul 26, 2015, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIBALI

I'd like a building moved from /warp edge to /warp mypit
The building area is 25 by 30 blocks and it runs 28 blocks deep below the ground to a donated zombie spawner that I would like moved as well. To see the zombie spawner it is at /warp zomby and that is just above block 28 below the house seen from /warp edge

If this is not the right place to place a move request then where do I please?

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: KIBALI on Aug 03, 2015, 08:09 AMI'd like a building moved from /warp edge to /warp mypit
The building area is 25 by 30 blocks and it runs 28 blocks deep below the ground to a donated zombie spawner that I would like moved as well. To see the zombie spawner it is at /warp zomby and that is just above block 28 below the house seen from /warp edge

If this is not the right place to place a move request then where do I please?

Use this: https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,115549.msg601171.html#msg601171 :)

tman6698

I have a town consisting of a bridge and 3 houses, Do I have to choose one thing, because if so i'd be loosing pretty much everything I own

tumppiman1

uh so i was redirected here when i asked on the serv bout moving my stuff so hope this is it or close enough... I was hoping i could move my castle n few ofthe stuff if possible... if not ill just have to use my summon towlie book before the restart... ;3  :heart:

Eternal_Jamie

Quote from: tumppiman1 on Aug 05, 2015, 07:44 PMuh so i was redirected here when i asked on the serv bout moving my stuff so hope this is it or close enough... I was hoping i could move my castle n few ofthe stuff if possible... if not ill just have to use my summon towlie book before the restart... ;3  :heart:
https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,115549.0.html
Make a post there and you can get it moved.