News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Building Contest RESULTS!

Started by mewbow, Aug 14, 2015, 12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mewbow

Aug 14, 2015, 12:51 PM Last Edit: Aug 15, 2015, 02:45 AM by mewiebowie
The results are here!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated, everyone did such a great job! ;D  We hope you all had a fun time regardless of the final results.

3rd place goes to adam2kever9 and TeraStorm!
2nd place goes to Fire_Lord_Nero and DuaneandBrand0!
And in 1st place, clard and Noob_King!

Honorable mentions (No particular order);
GRIMI_ and Ste2302
Scotmid and camster65
iSupermine and dribble4squirt

HD

GG!

BTW mewie is there a chance to see their builds?

stormshooter

Yey, it was really fun too. Thanks for hosting mewie. c:

Lansdiinio

Ayy, well done guys, grats everyone :D

clard

GRIMI_

I'm gonna go ahead and be a sore loser and say god help us if this is what quality is now.

A pile of blocks, spelling out cliche from above and a puke castle came above quite a nice build of some dolphins (which imo should've easily been 1st or second) , a detailed pirate boat with physically realistic sails, a decently scaled toilet and a nice jet. wtf. GG I'm saltier than a ritz cracker.

iLaxrv10

Congrats to all winners!
Special congrats to @DuaneandBrand0 c;
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

DuaneandBrand0

Imma go ahead and edit the post so my name is at least right .-. DuaneandBrand0 not Brand1 xd

MobileHome18

Quote from: DuaneandBrand0 on Aug 14, 2015, 03:40 PMImma go ahead and edit the post so my name is at least right .-. DuaneandBrand0 not Brand1 xd
*puts DuaneBrand0"

mewbow

Aug 14, 2015, 11:28 PM #9 Last Edit: Aug 14, 2015, 11:32 PM by mewiebowie
Quote from: GRIMI_ on Aug 14, 2015, 03:26 PMI'm gonna go ahead and be a sore loser and say god help us if this is what quality is now.

A pile of blocks, spelling out cliche from above and a puke castle came above quite a nice build of some dolphins (which imo should've easily been 1st or second) , a detailed pirate boat with physically realistic sails, a decently scaled toilet and a nice jet. wtf. GG I'm saltier than a ritz cracker.

I get where you're coming from, but it was creativity that we were looking for, not necessarily skill level. s:

GRIMI_

Quote from: mewiebowie on Aug 14, 2015, 11:28 PM
Quote from: GRIMI_ on Aug 14, 2015, 03:26 PMI'm gonna go ahead and be a sore loser and say god help us if this is what quality is now.

I get where you're coming from, but it was creativity that we were looking for, not necessarily skill level. s:

'Building contest' 'not judged on building skills'

n1n1n1n1n1n1nn1n1n1n11nn11

camster65

First congratz to the winners, but i would like to ask why these were the winners? I'm not saying this as a salty person who lost because i didn't really enter just helped make a team.

From what the brief of this contest was, i was under the impression it was being creative using the wool colour of your choice. the build in first was a nice creative idea, but was that relevant to being creative with a single wool, the plane, toilet, pacman and most of the others were made as an idea which suited that colour which to me suits what the brief was about. If this was a creativity contest then the 1st would have stood a better chance, but how i see it we may aswell have used any blocks

UrbanmineR

â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

KatDehNarwhal

Congratulations to the people who won!