[Survival] New World 1 ISLAND AUCTIONS!!! [4th Island REPOST]

Started by HappyNem, Aug 15, 2015, 02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyNem

Hi SFT Family,
HappyNem here bringing you a once in a life time SFT Opportunity!  We are auctioning off SOME of the islands in the new world 1!! Yup you read that correctly... get your own island, with out having anything built!

Almost all of the islands that are being auctioned off will generally be under 200x200. Some larger ones might be auctioned off under conditions (e.g. that they can only be used for a town)

How this works:
  • Each Island auction will only last UNTIL THE COUNT DOWN TIMER is done!
  • Each day I will post pictures of the island, a few notes about it, and the starting bid.
  • At the end of the auction the winner will be contacted by me for payment!  You should have the emp available for payment when the auction ends.
  • A maximum of 2 can be bought by 1 person due to the sizes. (Though, we would allow it if they buy a third e.g. for a friend)
  • ALL SALES ARE FINAL!

What you get for your Emp:
  • The Island that you win, will be pre-protected under your name, so when the new world goes live your area is already protected!
  • A set of teleport cords so a staff member can get you to your new island!
  • You can build or turn around and resell the island, its yours to do with as you please!

Happy Bidding!
-HappyNem

HappyNem

4th Island Repost... Due to an error on my part this island is up again for auction for AGAIN!!

This island is part of the Hawai island groups.  This Is the picture is Lanai. (the world is backward from RL)

Starting bid is 100k

Happy bidding

Chill2000

Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

Cireshie

Software2_

Are insults still insults if I agree with the statement(s)?

HappyNem

Quote from: maxwolf28 on Aug 15, 2015, 03:46 AMcan we get builds moved to this place?

That is the 1st time someone asked that.   The answer is if you ask a manager real nice, I'm sure they could help you out... However, they would not be REQUIRED too.  But we have awesome Manager+ so I think the out look is good.

Towelie

Quote from: HappyNem on Aug 15, 2015, 04:57 AM
Quote from: maxwolf28 on Aug 15, 2015, 03:46 AMcan we get builds moved to this place?

That is the 1st time someone asked that.   The answer is if you ask a manager real nice, I'm sure they could help you out... However, they would not be REQUIRED too.  But we have awesome Manager+ so I think the out look is good.
I will make an exception and say yes, but only for bought islands.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Scotmid

ste2302

clard

ste2302

Scotmid

Scotmid

Scotmid

HappyNem