Apr 25, 2024, 11:42 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Please give the new SFTMMO update a chance!

Started by Towelie, Sep 09, 2015, 06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Some of you were very upset over the latest SFTMMO update (which adds tool failure and repair costs for very OP items).
I'd like to explain that the first update had a bug in it causing tools to break way more than needed (think ~25 times more than normal).
The issue has since been resolved.
I'd like you guys to give the latest update a chance, see if you still feel the same way about it (the costs have also been cut in half), not only from your own perspective but also from the general perspective (enforcing tools that aren't op as hell, will promote survival based gameplay a bit), and if you still feel about it the same way, I promise you we will either reach a consensus or remove the update entirely.

Tell us what bothers you the most as well! (test the new update before posting)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

UrbanmineR

Well yea, it was totally op. Even tho i didn't use them, it looked TOO powerfull.
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ