Apr 16, 2024, 12:27 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Toy Story 2 Event

Started by Towelie, Sep 12, 2015, 12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Sep 12, 2015, 12:34 PM Last Edit: Sep 12, 2015, 01:01 PM by Towelie

For this weekend only, explore the Toy Story 2 House, and enjoy this adventure map on Survival!
With secrets, quests and monster fights, this is going to be a fun experience!

To get in, type /toystory

NOTE: This event is part of an event series that I am planning to start. Every 1-3 weeks, a new adventure map will be put on Survival for players to explore and enjoy for a weekend.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

iLaxrv10

This sounds awesome ;o I absolutely loved the Toy Story trilogy XD. Id love to try this out :)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

SkilledMasterHD

Really good

You should try it everyone its fun and challenging! :D :)

Thanks for this!  :lightstone:

toxic_foxtrot

Looks awesome Towelie!! Thank you

_iTzReKtPvp_

Sep 12, 2015, 03:53 PM #4 Last Edit: Sep 12, 2015, 04:00 PM by _iTzReKtPvp_
I look soo small than that HUGE map XD
Former Pocket Manager

darknuju

UrbanmineR

Really bad story, all you have to do is piggy, sheep, sheep, piggy, also the point system is broken, and the machinery in andys room is also broken. :(
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Green_Giant

Quote from: UrbanmineR on Sep 12, 2015, 07:48 PMReally bad story, all you have to do is piggy, sheep, sheep, piggy, also the point system is broken, and the machinery in andys room is also broken. :(
Unfortunately, as with most adventure maps, it's not really designed for multilayer so there's bound to be a few problems. Since it's only up for a few days, a week at most, no point really going to extensive lengths to make sure everything is 100% perfect.

TheStarNomad✯

I didn't even realise where I was till I turned up my render distance from minimum.. it's awesome and really well built xd

Long time StarNomad

TRITIUMNITR0X

I jumped into the map, and I had immediate nostalgia from the original PS1 game for Toy Story 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3VOkNtzHsw
It takes about 15 minutes for an Italian to reach sexual maturity.