Apr 25, 2024, 12:51 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Pixelmon Champion

Started by Leafwhisker, Aug 19, 2015, 05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafwhisker

Aug 19, 2015, 05:04 AM Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 09:59 PM by Leafwhisker
Have you ever wanted to be a true Pokemon Master? Or maybe you've always dreamed of one of your favorite party members in its shiny form? Well here's your chance for both! You may have already seen it at /warp Champion but here it is!

Now Introducing . . . The Champion Rank!

Perks include: /fly , /pokeheal , all the perks of Elite 1-4 , and one of your very own non-legendary pokemon shiny-ified! Not to mention you can pick the colour of the rank itself [within reason]!

You heard me! A brand new rank with fancy perks! The catch? Only one player can have the rank at a time and it lasts one month before we get to do this again!

To some, this is a total shocker. However, how many of you have ever played the pokemon games and noticed more than one Pokemon Champion? None of you, because that's not a thing that happens. So, in order to achieve this rank, we're going to have a friendly pokemon battling event! Pretty simple, it's set up to be just like any normal pokemon tournament and with tournaments, there are rules!

Battling Rules and Regulations

:diamond: Teams of 6 - Highly Preferred but not necessarily a rule.
:diamond: Level Cap is 50 - Meaning no pokemon higher than level 50 is allowed to participate.
:diamond: Disable Levelling Upon Entry - In order to prevent pokemon from being above level 50 at any time.
:diamond: No Pokemon Switching - We've all met those players that like to swap out their pokemon every move in order to keep the type advantage. Not cool!
:diamond: No Move Spamming - Honestly it's just cheap and not at all professional.
:diamond: Respect all Participants and Players involved - Common courtesy! If you lose, be cool about it. After all there's only going to be one winner! Spamming items when allowed is also considered rude.
:diamond: No Legends!
:diamond: Don't leave the game during the event- If you leave the game for more than 10 minutes, you're disqualified.

The team you enter with is the team you're stuck with for the competition! At no time should you be changing your team or any of the pokemon in it!

The player that comes in second place automatically gets 100k, and upon the event that the current Champion goes inactive, may inherit the rank itself.

The date of the event will be the 26th of September 2015 starting at 3pm Eastern Time!

Participants

To Enter, click "Copy" below and Ctrl+V [or Right-click + "Paste"] the form and fill out the information in your reply!
Entries are now closed!

[color=teal][b]I'd like to enter the Tournament and be the next Pixelmon Champion![/b][/color]
[b]In-Game-name:[/b]
[b]Current Rank:[/b]
[b]Pokemon Team Members and Levels:[/b]

Example

I'd like to enter the Tournament and be the next Pixelmon Champion!
In-Game-name: Leafwhisker
Current Rank: Admin
Pokemon Team Members and Levels: Luxio [34] Wigglytuff [45] Rattata [30] Houndoom [48] Azumarill [50] Leafeon [29]

Last month's winner is Champion magl2904 ! Congratulations!

Chocobo123456

I'D like to enter the Tournament and be the next Pixelmon Champion!
In-Game-Name: Chocobo123456
Current Rank: Elite 1
Pokemon Team Members and Levels: Gengar [50] Caracosta [50] Galvantula [50] Arcanine [50] Metagross [50] Whimsicott [50]

platerfin

:workbench:  why has the cap gone down to 50

OmgYourMom

Sep 22, 2015, 06:39 PM #3 Last Edit: Sep 23, 2015, 07:02 PM by OmgYourMom
color=teal]I'd like to enter the Tournament and be the next Pixelmon Champion![/color]
In-Game-name:OmgYourMom!
Current Rank:Gym Leader 5!
Pokemon Team Members and Levels: Lapras[50]Swampert[50]Jolteon[50]Lucario[50]Blaziken[50]Golurk[50]

teebone02

Sep 22, 2015, 11:10 PM #4 Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 06:23 PM by KingyoHono
In-Game-name: KingyoHono
Current Rank:GymLeader4
Pokemon Team Members and Levels:Dragonair[50]Sharepedo[50]Belossom[50]Pachirisu[50]Jinx[50]Magmortar[50]

Leafwhisker

Quote from: SIR.Platerfin on Sep 21, 2015, 08:43 PM:workbench:  why has the cap gone down to 50

The rules are going to change between each tournament to prevent people from stockpiling pokemon in preparation. If you look, a few other rules are missing, altered or added.

Participants list has been updated!

Chocobo123456

In before its only 3 people xD

maximun8

i might sign up if i can but i only got 3 pokemons atm :/

Smxcee

Sep 24, 2015, 07:54 PM #8 Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 12:29 AM by Smxcee
In-Game-name:Smxay
Current Rank:Master Elite1
Pokemon Team Members and Levels:Gyarados[50]Scizor[50]Golem[50]Typhlosion[50]Gengar[50]Salamence[50]

Dragoon_Quinn

Are items going to be allowed?

Dragoon_Quinn

In-Game-name:Dragoon_Quinn
Current Rank:GymLeader7
Pokemon Team Members and Levels:Salamence(50),Lucario(50),Bastiodon(50),Archeops(50),Carracosta(50),Snorlax(50)

Jonathan Tabone

damm so much changed.

maximun8

In-Game-name:maximun8
Current Rank:EventHost
Pokemon Team Members and Levels:[Gyarados lvl50][Jolteon lvl50][Weavile lvl 50][Lucario lvl 50][Golem lvl 50][Dragonair lvl 50]

Leafwhisker

Quote from: Dragoon_Quinn on Sep 25, 2015, 02:12 AMAre items going to be allowed?

Items are fine for this one, just try not to overuse

Nubbun

In-Game-name:magl2904
Current Rank:master elite4
Pokemon Team Members and Levels:lapras(50),arcanine(50),infernape(50),lunatone(50),wigglytuff(50),tauros(50)

Is nicknames allow'd (no troll names like charmander with Bulbasaur nickname but actual names)? x3

\(◎o◎)/

TheCraftingBeast

In-Game-name:TheCraftingBeast
Current Rank:GymLeader 7
Pokemon Team Members and Levels:Drapion[50]Gengar[50]Charizard[50]Aggron[50]Metagross[50]Gyarados[50]

Leafwhisker

Quote from: magl on Sep 25, 2015, 08:03 PMIs nicknames allow'd (no troll names like charmander with Bulbasaur nickname but actual names)? x3

Yep nicknames are fine as long as they're child-friendly and aren't the "troll names" like you said c:

List is updated!

hi735

Sep 26, 2015, 12:28 AM #17 Last Edit: Sep 26, 2015, 12:52 AM by hi735
In-Game-name: hi735
Current Rank: Champion/Elite 2
Pokemon Team Members and Levels: all level 50 salamence porygon z electivire snorlax empoleon metagross

WizardPenguin101

I would like to enter the tournament

WizardPenguin101

I would like to enter to become the next pixelmon champion
Torterra (50) Typhlosion (50) Ryperior (50) Gengar (50) Flygon (50) Carracosta (50)

WizardPenguin101

current rank Blastoiese

Leafwhisker

Quote from: WizardPenguin101 on Sep 26, 2015, 04:17 AMI would like to enter the tournament
I would like to enter to become the next pixelmon champion
Torterra (50) Typhlosion (50) Ryperior (50) Gengar (50) Flygon (50) Carracosta (50)
current rank Blastoiese

For future notice please make sure to include the actual form with your information. It should be all in one post and look like this:

In-Game-name: WizardPenguin101
Current Rank: Blastoise
Pokemon Team Members and Levels: Torterra (50) Typhlosion (50) Ryperior (50) Gengar (50) Flygon (50) Carracosta (50)

Budgettiger237

In-Game-name: Budgettiger237
Current Rank: Elite 1
Pokemon Team Members and Levels: Shuckle (50) umbreon (50) archeops (50) ditto (50) gyarados (50) arcinine (50)