Happy 5th early anniversary SFT!

Started by Towelie, Oct 05, 2015, 07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Happy 5th Anniversary Super Fun Time!  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:

As some of you may know, October 10th will mark Super Fun Time's 5th anniversary!
I'd like to thank everyone for this amazing achievement: The owners, the staff, the players.
Owners - Without you Super Fun Time would not be what it is today and probably wouldn't still be alive!
Staff - Thank you for keeping the players happy and helping them whenever they need
Players - Thank you for choosing SFT and for being so god damn awesome!
Each and every one of you are AWESOME!

To celebrate this, we have planned a party:
Hosted by TowelieDOH and Dpa1991 on Survival/Saturday 10th between 6PM-8PM EEST (countdown will be posted on thursday/friday)

I encourage and urge everyone to be present at the parties. There'll be music, fireworks, an awesome drop party (we are dropping a beacon) and the mother of all lottery draws!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nightraider

Happy bithday SFT!! Have infinits of cakes :cake: :cake: .
Also: Please try to solve my account's glitch

Green_Giant

Towelie

Quote from: Nightraider on Oct 05, 2015, 07:31 AMHappy bithday SFT!! Have infinits of cakes :cake: :cake: .
Saywhat's AWOL.
Will do when I can figure out where he is.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Dogggeh

Towelie

Quote from: Dogggeh on Oct 05, 2015, 07:40 AMHappy 5 years!

#bogoff ?
No, but this weeknd there'll be big discounts in the shop!

Nightraider

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 05, 2015, 07:45 AM
Quote from: Dogggeh on Oct 05, 2015, 07:40 AMHappy 5 years!

#bogoff ?
No, but this weeknd there'll be big discounts in the shop!
It will be on PE too? :))

Lucazade13

Are we by any chance getting more player slots on the survival server as i have a feeling we will reach 100 players ! :P
@Towelie

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

TheStarNomad✯

Happy 5 years c: I hope this server stays for another 5 years and longer xD hoping to spend my life playing

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 05, 2015, 07:39 AM
Quote from: Nightraider on Oct 05, 2015, 07:31 AMHappy bithday SFT!! Have infinits of cakes :cake: :cake: .
Saywhat's AWOL.
Will do when I can figure out where he is.
I need him too, would love to be informed as to his whereabouts xd

Long time StarNomad

Nubbun

Oct 05, 2015, 09:52 AM #9 Last Edit: Oct 05, 2015, 10:20 AM by magl
Happy birthday SFT!!
Here's to many more years!! :D

(Ignore the fact that I just said that 5days before the actual date it's early here and better early than never...)

\(◎o◎)/

Jyncs

I have been so happy to be part of this for the past 5 years words cannot explain. Though I have been having a tough time this year I always know my home at SFT with great people will always be my best escape from reality.

Aymaneto

Yeees!, Happy 5th years anniversary to all of you. I can't thank you enough of the past 3 years being here had been extremely fun!  :heart:

American_Walrus

eye_nine

Groot_69

@Towelie Happy 5th anniversary everyone! It's been and amazing 5 years, and I believe in MANY more to come!

Also @Towelie will you be giving all players a sword or something like our 5th anniversary?? I sent you a picture of it in the message I sent yesterday! :)

Towelie

Quote from: Groot_69(MW3) on Oct 05, 2015, 11:11 AM@Towelie Happy 5th anniversary everyone! It's been and amazing 5 years, and I believe in MANY more to come!

Also @Towelie will you be giving all players a sword or something like our 5th anniversary?? I sent you a picture of it in the message I sent yesterday! :)
Most likely, yes. I don't know what item yet.

Groot_69

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 05, 2015, 12:03 PM
Quote from: Groot_69(MW3) on Oct 05, 2015, 11:11 AM@Towelie Happy 5th anniversary everyone! It's been and amazing 5 years, and I believe in MANY more to come!

Most likely, yes. I don't know what item yet.

Ok towelie that's all, thanks bud 😊 Could you also read and respond to my pm? When you have a chance. Have a god day guys

DeltaCosmic

Cheers sft, Lets hope for 10 more aniverceries, i might even come on to survival to join the party  8)
or might host some awesome events instead unless someone else gets the idea on pix XD stay classy, stay awesome.

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

UrbanmineR

Oct 05, 2015, 02:47 PM #18 Last Edit: Oct 06, 2015, 04:43 PM by UrbanmineR
My 4th anniversary is on 9th october :P
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Doctor_Thanos

Happy early Birthday SFT! I shall make sure to attend the party! :D

Puga

im shy mg.

saywhat2365

smallfry5545

_iTzReKtPvp_

When its the party, can you let me play on SFT? Because i dont have a premium account and i cant join the server :(
Former Pocket Manager

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager