News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What should we do?

Started by Towelie, Oct 15, 2015, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

What do you want from the following:

- A giveaway of the forum (steam or console game
- A big event on Survival hosted by Managers+)
- Something else (please specify)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

_iTzReKtPvp_

Quote from: _iTzReKtPvp_ on Oct 15, 2015, 08:17 AMIf somebody from staff adds me in the whitelist, do I meed premium account then?
Former Pocket Manager

Green_Giant

I'd be grateful for either. :P

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

Towelie

For the love of god, yes, you do need a premium account to play on all our servers. except pocket because pocket doesnt have premium accounts.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Happysheep102

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 15, 2015, 02:26 PMWhat do you want from the following:

- A giveaway of the forum (steam <----)
Dis please <3

GotAnError

Make a random person (hint: me!) Admin. Yup. Doesn't have to start at JMod. Goes straight to Admin.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

krankenstein20

willhill2000

JinxOnTheLoose

Aren't big events already hosted once in a while by Manager+? I would suggest more giveaways on the forums, maybe not big ones all the time, but something that'll get players to enter. It would promote more forum activity too. :P

Tyvic

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 15, 2015, 02:26 PMWhat do you want from the following:
- A big event on Survival hosted by Managers+

Don't even have a console xD ^ My choice.

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Towelie on Oct 15, 2015, 02:26 PM- A giveaway of the forum (steam or console game

Id love either one but this is my personal preference  :)

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

supermee3

I'd love some more big events :)
I prefer the events since you're actually interracting with the comminuty.

Nubbun

Forum giveaways could be cool since it would involve all the sft servers not just survival aaaand would encorage more players to make forum accounts eyyoo ;D

\(◎o◎)/

Fire_Lord_Nero

- A giveaway of the forum (steam or console game

That ^

henrywclayton

I think a HUGE event would be great fun

xaliejx

Big event on Survival!

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Oct 15, 2015, 07:32 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Oct 15, 2015, 02:26 PM- A giveaway of the forum (steam or console game

Id love either one but this is my personal preference  :)

Lucazade13

We create a fun event. (maybe like a prison) Where the sft network ip address takes you through to a different server (one set up just for this) And all the staff are given nicknames (So nobody can hate on each other afterwards) and they do crazy things (Blow people up or lock them in prison etc etc.) Pretty much have an anarchy which is forced (The redirect IP address)

Now i know this would take a long time but it might be a cool thing to do. Suddenly you want to log on survival and you are taken to the anarchy. Could be fun :P

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

MrShadow94

well giveaways from the sft premium store would be great XD

ReaperOfDerper

Fly perm from a event <3

Towelie

I hope you guys like the giveaway I posted.
I think it's probably our biggest  :D (50$ Steam/PSN/XBL)