Mar 28, 2024, 11:44 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Creative Server - Show some love

Started by Towelie, Nov 02, 2015, 08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Please post here any changes that you think should be done to the Creative Server.
Then either me or another Owner will do those changes. It's one of our neglected servers and I want that to change.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Dogggeh

New Worlds

Plots, large ish personal plots for each player with WorldEdit and Voxel Sniper.

Normal World, Just a normal generated world with golden shovel protection system.'

Playerbase

Maybe we could have some advertisements and competitions for best builds etc.

New Spawn

We could have a brand new spawn with portals for each world and tutorials for w/e, voxel and protection.

Hopefully some of these suggestions will be considered. ^-^

Towelie

Build team @UrbanmineR - up for building a spawn for creative?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

xaliejx

Big decent sized personal plots. Its easier i think.
Building competitions would be awesome as well.  :heart:

cravend

We need a way to find/delete our golden shovel protection... I haven't been on in forever because I lost my prot (they may have added a way since then). I also like the plotworld idea!

-cravend
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

Aymaneto

Quote from: cravend on Nov 02, 2015, 11:16 AMWe need a way to find/delete our golden shovel protection... I haven't been on in forever because I lost my prot (they may have added a way since then). I also like the plotworld idea!

-cravend

I believe doing /abandonclaim if your standing in your claim will delete it. Correct me if im wrong :P

Towelie

camster65

I believe we should have flat plots, most people like to build on platforms but have to spend time clearing land by hand to start building.

UrbanmineR

Nov 02, 2015, 02:10 PM #8 Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 02:14 PM by UrbanmineR
Funny how I already spoke with dpa about this xd
â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€â–'â–ˆ   â–'█▀▀▀█ â–'█▀▀▀█
â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀   â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀ â"€â–,,â–,,â–,,▀▀
â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â"€â"€â–'â–ˆâ"€â"€  â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ â–'â–ˆâ–,,â–,,â–,,â–ˆ

Towelie

Yeah, uhm @UrbanmineR - finish on tekkit legends first then creative xD <3

iLaxrv10

Just some possibilities here:

:apple: New spawn
:apple: A few new plugins to make creative more interesting
:apple: A new rank or two to balance out how long you wait for a rank
:apple: Minigames?
:goldenapple: Please, update the staff team. Try getting some new Jmods and promote some Mods and such. Get a Manager+ team? The only Manager is inactive I believe.
:goldenapple: Creative forums staff ranks. Ex: Creative Jmod, Mod... and so on.

@Towelie
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

stormshooter

Quote from: Towelie on Nov 02, 2015, 02:43 PMYeah, uhm @UrbanmineR - finish on tekkit legends first then creative xD <3
@Towelie
Actually, urban is free for a project, cam and I along with help from diggy and green have nearly completed the spawn. c:

Green_Giant

Quoted from that post we had ages ago.

Quote from: Green_Giant on Aug 13, 2015, 02:12 PMI used to play on the creative server loads about 2 years ago when it was flat plots. Absolutely loved it.

What I would like to see: Reset the current normal world. I'm unsure about keeping or removing the self claiming plugin. Personally I really hate it, but without regular staff to maintain the server then there wouldn't be Mods etc. like we have on survival to do protections. So i'd say keep it for that world.

Add a flat plots world like we had about 2 years ago, if you get enough uptime, you can buy another plot. Plots about 100 x 100? (I think that was their size). If a player goes inactive for 3 weeks, their plots are (automatically? if possible) regenerated and can be bought by another player. Players could start with one free plot, and every 10(?) hours of uptime, they gain another. Up to a total of 5? Should be reasonable. The plots would be at y level 64, so players can build high or down if they want. They should also be able to customise the biome, of their plot. Perhaps also make it so players can spawn heads which they could use for decoration.

Add a nether world, but this would work like the normal world.

I used a lot of question marks in this, just because i'm not 100% sure if all of the suggestions here are reasonable.

Green_Giant

Oh yeah other suggestions:

• Players have the ability to spawn heads for decoration.
  • Place maybe a limited amount of particle effects.
  • World edit for players, although I know this is impossible.
  • The ability to use block textures that aren't in vanilla Minecraft (i.e stoneslabs:9, completely smooth sandstone blocks, piston head blocks etc.)
Yeah, these things would be awesome for building.

saywhat2365

Quote from: Green_Giant on Nov 02, 2015, 07:22 PMOh yeah other suggestions:

• The ability to use block textures that aren't in vanilla Minecraft (i.e stoneslabs:9, completely smooth sandstone blocks, piston head blocks etc.)

Actually worldedit is very possible.  The plot plugin I use limits worldedit to your plot.

henrywclayton

I think some plots should be natural and some should be super flat

TheStarNomad✯

Nov 02, 2015, 07:56 PM #16 Last Edit: Nov 02, 2015, 08:13 PM by Dracorex
Quote from: Towelie on Nov 02, 2015, 08:59 AMIt's one of our neglected servers and I want that to change.

YES THANK YOU TOWELIE I've been saying this for months xDD

But everything others have said above ^^ and here are some small extras:

- the ability to see others /pstats

- the ability to switch between survival mode and creative mode (more fun and pvp)

- the ability to drop items (could add that lag clear thing)

Also maybe limit the amount of dispensers and stuffs like that cause I've seen people make really laggy machines before

Edit: Also a limiter for the amount of blocks you can spawn in with world with one command, that way they cant crash the server

Long time StarNomad

iLaxrv10

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Nov 02, 2015, 03:05 PM:goldenapple: Please, update the staff team. Try getting some new Jmods and promote some Mods and such. Get a Manager+ team? The only Manager is inactive I believe.
:goldenapple: Creative forums staff ranks. Ex: Creative Jmod, Mod... and so on.

Quote from: Dracorex on Nov 02, 2015, 07:56 PM- the ability to see others /pstats

These are good suggestions and I re added 2 of my personal favorites from my comment. :P
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Jasper

Quote from: Dracorex on Nov 02, 2015, 07:56 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Nov 02, 2015, 08:59 AMIt's one of our neglected servers and I want that to change.

Also maybe limit the amount of dispensers and stuffs like that cause I've seen people make really laggy machines before

The way I use the server (to build bases, and test cannons out with a similar client --> server delay as factions(tick delays))
this would not really be looked forward to, as it would severely limit the types of cannons we can make/test/develop, and I'd really love to use the server for things like mentioned above

cravend

Quote from: aymaneto on Nov 02, 2015, 11:52 AM
Quote from: cravend on Nov 02, 2015, 11:16 AMWe need a way to find/delete our golden shovel protection... I haven't been on in forever because I lost my prot (they may have added a way since then). I also like the plotworld idea!

-cravend

I believe doing /abandonclaim if your standing in your claim will delete it. Correct me if im wrong :P
That command would be more useful if I could find the claim xP

Quote from: saywhat2365 on Nov 02, 2015, 07:26 PMActually worldedit is very possible.  The plot plugin I use limits worldedit to your plot.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES yes
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

SuperJK

Quote from: Dogggeh on Nov 02, 2015, 09:13 AMNew Worlds

Plots, large ish personal plots for each player with WorldEdit and Voxel Sniper.

Normal World, Just a normal generated world with golden shovel protection system.'

Playerbase

Maybe we could have some advertisements and competitions for best builds etc.

New Spawn

We could have a brand new spawn with portals for each world and tutorials for w/e, voxel and protection.

Hopefully some of these suggestions will be considered. ^-^
Cool I love The Voxelsniper Plugin Its soo cool

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: saywhat2365 on Nov 02, 2015, 07:26 PM

Actually worldedit is very possible.  The plot plugin I use limits worldedit to your plot.
What about the 6 sided wood blocks which i think the command to spawn em in is /setblock ~ ~ ~ wood:12
I think that is the cmd dont copy it in to minecraft it may be wrong

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Chill2000

Quote from: cravend on Nov 02, 2015, 11:09 PM

-cravend

I believe doing /abandonclaim if your standing in your claim will delete it. FCorrect me if im wrong :P

Quote from: saywhat2365 on Nov 02, 2015, 07:26 PMActually worldedit is very possible.  The plot plugin I use limits worldedit to your plot.

/plot tp or /plot home works :)
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Chill2000 on Nov 03, 2015, 07:17 AM
Quote from: cravend on Nov 02, 2015, 11:09 PM

-cravend

I believe doing /abandonclaim if your standing in your claim will delete it. FCorrect me if im wrong :P

Quote from: saywhat2365 on Nov 02, 2015, 07:26 PMActually worldedit is very possible.  The plot plugin I use limits worldedit to your plot.

/plot tp or /plot home works :)
Or just ask me to find it for you... xD

Long time StarNomad

Lucazade13

How about a preset plot system where every time a new player joins the server they are given a plot.

This plot is outlined with stone and can be done in either a biome format or a flat world (Let the player decide). They are also given a warp to their plot and this warp is private so only they can get to this plot. Every month that a player is inactive their plot will be removed and put back in the system to be given to a new player when they join.

This system helps with space, protection problems and etc. It also makes the area look nicer and the map better looking.

Superflat would work the best with this system and having maybe stone paths in between would be a nice touch. Also maybe giving players who are not at their own build a speed II potion so they can run around the world looking at builds.

Maybe using a buycraft system players can opt to buy bigger plot sizes which are situated in a different world but also accessible from the original spawn.

If you want me to try explain myself better. You have me on skype so just give me a shout.

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink