Apr 19, 2024, 12:49 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Pixelmon] Do you use the HD Version?

Started by Dpa1991, Nov 04, 2015, 02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you or anyone you know use the HD version?

Yes - I personally use it
7 (21.2%)
Yes - I know of someone who uses it
4 (12.1%)
No - I dont use it and I don't know of anyone who does
13 (39.4%)
Hd version, whats that?
9 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: Nov 11, 2015, 02:33 AM

Dpa1991

Curious if anyone uses the HD version and if its worth me even maintaining it. Vote away

SuperJK

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Nov 04, 2015, 02:33 AMCurious if anyone uses the HD version and if its worth me even maintaining it. Vote away
Can I Have the download link to the SFT Pixelmon Mod??

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Loasty

I use the HD version as shaders offers options that can actually lower the strain on your computer  (if you have a lower grade computer)   So yes i do use it :P   
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

Dpa1991

Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 04, 2015, 02:37 AM
Quote from: Dpa1991 on Nov 04, 2015, 02:33 AMCurious if anyone uses the HD version and if its worth me even maintaining it. Vote away

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/sft-pixelmon.162655

GotAnError

Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Green_Giant

Quote from: FrostyRaiden on Nov 04, 2015, 02:54 AMI use the HD version as shaders offers options that can actually lower the strain on your computer  (if you have a lower grade computer)   So yes i do use it :P   
The normal version has Optifine too, unless i'm mysteriously using the shaders version but i'm using the recomended version instead.

Happysheep102

I have a mid-spec computer, it dramatically decreases my performance, however, sometimes i can cope with low fps for the fabulous graphics it offers. I really want it to stay as i think it really uplifts the aspect of the server and makes it look like a much better place!

teebone02

Being on pixelmon, people who join, usually will ask how to get shaders. So on behalf of the people who probably don't use the site, i'd like to mention that it seems to bring people in quite often. :P

Loasty

Quote from: Green_Giant on Nov 04, 2015, 10:36 AM
Quote from: FrostyRaiden on Nov 04, 2015, 02:54 AMI use the HD version as shaders offers options that can actually lower the strain on your computer  (if you have a lower grade computer)   So yes i do use it :P   
The normal version has Optifine too, unless i'm mysteriously using the shaders version but i'm using the recomended version instead.
There is adjustable options in the settings for shaders which can actually degrade your visuals more than optifine can and improves fps :P   I normally play on 30 fps without optifine, 60 with optifine, and up to 200 with the adjustable settings on shaders xP   Only issue with downgrading visuals on shaders is that things can become blurry... but def is helpful for low end computers who might only have java 32 :P
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

SuperJK

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Nov 04, 2015, 04:14 AM
Quote from: SuperJK on Nov 04, 2015, 02:37 AM

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/sft-pixelmon.162655
thx dpa1991 ur so cool :)

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: KingyoHono on Nov 04, 2015, 05:25 PMBeing on pixelmon, people who join, usually will ask how to get shaders. So on behalf of the people who probably don't use the site, i'd like to mention that it seems to bring people in quite often. :P
Awneser Opitfine Download it and get up shaders by some setting disabled I have shaders

/warp SteveCoMuseum