Apr 20, 2024, 03:12 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] SFT Slots

Started by Towelie, Oct 31, 2015, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Oct 31, 2015, 05:58 PM Last Edit: Oct 31, 2015, 06:20 PM by Towelie

You can now play real slots at /warp sftslots!
There are currently three machines. The left one, will eat one token/coin per spin, the middle one 5, and the right one 10.
Coins cost 1k EmpBucks each. With higher spin costs, there is also the opportunity of bigger rewards (double reward on 3*BEACON on the 10k slot, double reward on the 3* TNT on the 5k slot and double reward on the 3 * wither star slot.

The chances to win are completely random. The money that the machine wins from you are kept into a pot which everyone can then use.
We do take a 20% house cut, but only after the win.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xQuicScopex

American_Walrus

JinxOnTheLoose

Green_Giant

Great to see Slots back! I had a really bad gambling habit with these.

darknuju

Ewww who is the nub in the forefront of the picture  >:(

Also YAAAY FOR GAMBLING ADDICTIONS

American_Walrus

Quote from: darknuju on Oct 31, 2015, 07:36 PMEwww who is the nub in the forefront of the picture  

The aquatic mammal of your dreams ;)                                         

xJade

Walrus... made the picture 10x better xp

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Loasty

Would love to see this on pixelmon :)   I remember there was a slots on survival for awhile then had been removed, i miss those days xP
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

Towelie

This new system is even better than old ones. Old slots were purely chance, and if you didn't win, those money were lost forever.
Current slots - If you don't win, money goes to a jackpot who the next player can win.
There is a 20% house cut from all the wins. This is so the slots have a pot when they start over and also to help the economy.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Lansdiinio

cravend

Yayyy! I was so sad when they removed the old slots; my dreams of cash were dashed! I can't wait to check these out :D
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

darknuju

Quote from: American_Walrus on Oct 31, 2015, 09:55 PM
Quote from: darknuju on Oct 31, 2015, 07:36 PMEwww who is the nub in the forefront of the picture   

The aquatic mammal of your dreams ;)                                         
Oooooo bb  8)  :heart:

SuperJK

I wanted a Beacon But Too Much emp just 10 k for gambling ur emp WHY Make it 100 emp not 100,000 emp

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Brightpkz

Omg this is brilliant, I went from 100k into 700k

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

darknuju

Quote from: Brightpkz on Nov 07, 2015, 12:15 PMOmg this is brilliant, I went from 100k into 700k
Bankers hate him find out his one simple trick to get rich

Brightpkz

Quote from: darknuju on Nov 07, 2015, 01:14 PM
Quote from: Brightpkz on Nov 07, 2015, 12:15 PMOmg this is brilliant, I went from 100k into 700k
Bankers hate him find out his one simple trick to get rich

IT WORKS! PM me to follow my ways. Just made ANOTHER 100k in 10 minutes. Quick, before this post gets deleted!

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33