Mar 29, 2024, 05:42 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

A mod suggestion

Started by ardagh12, Nov 15, 2015, 07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardagh12

I really think that if you add draconic evolution It would make the server more fun and, many people have been suggesting it as well as me.

ceddy24

Of course you would suggest it here :P, I'd like it but... copen will make the draconic armor donor only. Just because players can fly with it, but copen if you read this: Draconic armor is really expensive, and players should get atleast this way to fly then. You'd need to make draconium really hard to get though, otherwise it'd be a waste.

ardagh12

You have to hammer endstone.

ardagh12

Nov 16, 2015, 07:44 PM #3 Last Edit: Nov 17, 2015, 03:43 PM by ardagh12
Oh true... about the draconic armor...Copen I agree with ceddy, It's really hard to get so It's not too op but as long as the draconic tools are allowed Im pretty happy

ceddy24

And the Dragon Heart? How'd we get that?

Aymaneto

Quote from: ceddy24 on Nov 17, 2015, 09:05 AMAnd the Dragon Heart? How'd we get that?
They can let you buy it at the spawn's adminshop if its ever added. :P

ardagh12

They should definetly add it. Please Comment "I" If you agree and "Nay" If you disagree.

ceddy24

I do agree, but I'd say ban the draconic armor. We know it will be donor only, which means donors would be too op (since they can't die with the armor on, even when attacked with a rapier). So we can keep somewhat a balance, just ban the draconic armor.

ardagh12

Draconic armor, yes. Draconic tools and ingots, no.

ceddy24

I only said the Armor, the thing I need the most though is the Draconic Energy Core thing, because x64 nether star generator makes 2560000 rf/t for 3 seconds.

blalp

Have a fantastic day!