Mar 29, 2024, 09:12 AM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

OLD Hide your machines!

Started by iLaxrv10, Dec 11, 2015, 05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLaxrv10

Dec 11, 2015, 05:35 PM Last Edit: Dec 05, 2016, 03:47 AM by blalp
Hello players of Lost Islands. Just a general PSA: Hide your machines so only you and the people on your island can access them OR lock your island! The reason for this is that some players have been flying around with a wrech and stealing machines but we can't do anything about that because the wrench is used for other purposes. Thank you all for understanding and please comment here with any questions or comment here with proof if you catch someone stealing someone elses machines!

Thank you all, iLax
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Magic_Panda_Lol

Dec 11, 2015, 07:06 PM #1 Last Edit: Dec 11, 2015, 07:33 PM by Magic_Panda_Lol
Could you not lock you island and stop people from flying to it? Or do I still have to encase my machine area? Lol

[EDIT] I tested it with ardagh12 locking your island will stop anyone flying into it

ardagh12

Quote from: Magic_Panda_Lol on Dec 11, 2015, 07:06 PMCould you not lock you island and stop people from flying to it? Or do I still have to encase my machine area? Lol

[EDIT] I tested it with ardagh12 locking your island will stop anyone flying into it

Yes I did and as long as It says you're in your island boundaries you're fine.

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Magic_Panda_Lol on Dec 11, 2015, 07:06 PMCould you not lock you island and stop people from flying to it? Or do I still have to encase my machine area? Lol

Thanks for the heads up. Ill add that in right now.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

blalp

Fixed. That means you no longer have to do this! YAY
Have a fantastic day!