Mar 29, 2024, 07:40 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Please upvote our Reddit post!

Started by Lansdiinio, Dec 13, 2015, 04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lansdiinio

Dec 13, 2015, 04:33 PM Last Edit: Dec 13, 2015, 05:06 PM by Towelie
Support SFT and help us get more players by upvoting our Reddit post below!

https://www.reddit.com/r/mcservers/comments/3wnqri/superfuntime_survival_smppvepvp/

Thank you,

Lans.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Fire_Lord_Nero

Upvoted after taking me 20 minutes to find where to upvote it, first time on reddit

LUFC4eva

Quote from: Fire_Lord_Nero on Dec 13, 2015, 06:32 PMUpvoted after taking me 20 minutes to find where to upvote it, first time on reddit
I'll Show people how to do it.

First step: Create a Reddit account

Second step: Return back to the SFT page

Third step: Click the up arrow shown here:

Then you've successfully upvoted the SFT server! Congrats! :)

Khaled

LUFC4eva

Quote from: Khaled on Dec 13, 2015, 09:03 PMWhat is reddit?
Upvoted anyway :)
Reddit is a place that the whole internet can use. They use groups called "subreddit" to set up groups for there thing. So for us, we're using the subreddit "MC Servers" which is basically a group that redditors can use to post about their server or if they're looking to join one. Each subreddit has their own subreddit rules. Each one has their own style & resources relating to that group. You can basically find anything on reddit, from real life stories to information about the biggest e-sports games! It's highly recommended that if you enjoy something passonatly that you see if there's a subreddit relating to it! :)

Hope this helped, if you google about reddit I'm sure that goes into more detail/can be explained better.

Khaled

Quote from: LaceUpEST19XX on Dec 13, 2015, 09:19 PM
Quote from: Khaled on Dec 13, 2015, 09:03 PMWhat is reddit?
Upvoted anyway :)
Reddit is a place that the whole internet can use. They use groups called "subreddit" to set up groups for there thing. So for us, we're using the subreddit "MC Servers" which is basically a group that redditors can use to post about their server or if they're looking to join one. Each subreddit has their own subreddit rules. Each one has their own style & resources relating to that group. You can basically find anything on reddit, from real life stories to information about the biggest e-sports games! It's highly recommended that if you enjoy something passonatly that you see if there's a subreddit relating to it! :)

Hope this helped, if you google about reddit I'm sure that goes into more detail/can be explained better.
Wow alright! I got an idea about what is it and will google it for more, thanks man! :D

Mini_1

JohnOaklyjohn

AlexJail029

:steve: [SURVIVAL]
Put a spawn in the survival! It´s not on. :-[

copen6199

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner