Mar 28, 2024, 05:54 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Why you should upgrade to member!

Started by boymac45, Feb 15, 2012, 01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NPP_Stevie

Quote from: GotAnError on Jun 24, 2012, 06:38 PM
But we have the "all intense activity is halted" for that. An admin+ can use that to remove ALL items that lie on the ground.

True but f.e. if you'd like to build a changeable enchantment room. So you can pick your levels.. That requires more than 10 pistons but it wouldn't be used a lot, hence more pistons would be nice even though it wouldn't trouble the server too much. Definitely not since it's not a repetitive system like a clock.
Tho I doubt many people would keep to the same idea like myself and would probably use them more often so in the end I have to agree on the low amount. *sniff sniff* 

Alexoop

natehs2000

I think they should put a rank in the middle of member and vet cause a lot of members don't comit. And the server reaches a whole new level of fun when u become a vet.

ButterWhisperer

Quote from: natehs2000 on Jul 05, 2012, 05:16 AM
I think they should put a rank in the middle of member and vet cause a lot of members don't comit. And the server reaches a whole new level of fun when u become a vet.

And what powers would they have?? They can't make vets not have warps... What would that rank in between get, but would not make it too overpowered... Also it would be a good amount of work for such a small rank that would not be a big milestone, and will not be really needed. Also vet is 200 hours for a reason because if you want those commands work for it. And besides you aren't supposed to play for ranks/commands, so there is no point in adding another rank.. The amount of ranks now is good because players shouldn't be trying to rank up just for commands. The commands are just a small privelage and would not be worth adding a new rank.

Also please post this in general discussions, don't hijack butmac's topic :3

natehs2000

Quote from: ButterWhisperer on Jul 05, 2012, 10:14 PM
Quote from: natehs2000 on Jul 05, 2012, 05:16 AM

And what powers would they have?? They can't make vets not have warps... What would that rank in between get, but would not make it too overpowered... Also it would be a good amount of work for such a small rank that would not be a big milestone, and will not be really needed. Also vet is 200 hours for a reason because if you want those commands work for it. And besides you aren't supposed to play for ranks/commands, so there is no point in adding another rank.. The amount of ranks now is good because players shouldn't be trying to rank up just for commands. The commands are just a small privelage and would not be worth adding a new rank.

Also please post this in general discussions, don't hijack butmac's topic :3
lol it was just an idea cause my friend reddle23 is having a hard time getting to vet.

GotAnError

Well, an uptime of 200 hours isn't there for fun. It shows you dedicate yourself to the server and want to continue help its comunity grow.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

XxXAntsXxX

warlockbenj

Fun Fact: I was never able to enjoy the wonderful gifts of member as i donated while still a guest and skipped it D:
Warlock_Ben, Assistant to the one and only Dondougo

Nafi

Boymac , Make an infomercial and give more stuff about commands etc (Also do this for all ranks) (INCLUDING BRONY)

LaughingPickle78

LGlaxar

Racerkid998

I have a question.
so far I've seen these next to peoples names
-Super Guest
-Mod
-JMod
-Trainee
-Owner
-Sheep
-Donator
-Philanthropist

can someone tell me how to get all of these? besides guest and member. thanks  ;D !

Racerkid998

Neelley

MinerrMark

NPP_Stevie

Quote from: MinerrMark on Aug 12, 2012, 04:39 AM
More Features for Members!

What features are you thinking of? Afaik, a member already gets enough features for playing 200- hours..
Gotta earn them "stripes" eh ;)

GotAnError

Lol ^

NPP is not cool ENOUGH to be a member :3
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Racerkid998

Could someone give me a list of all the existing ranks? and tell me how to get them? ( for the ones you can't get just say why or who can get that rank )

Thanks! - Racerkid998 :)

NPP_Stevie

Quote from: GotAnError on Aug 12, 2012, 08:48 PM
Lol ^

NPP is not cool ENOUGH to be a member :3

You got that right, Uncool guys unite!

MinerrMark

Aug 18, 2012, 12:46 AM #71 Last Edit: Aug 18, 2012, 05:05 AM by MinerrMark
Quote from: boymac45 on Feb 15, 2012, 01:19 AM
:diamondblock:Why should you become member? :diamondblock:

Because for the low price of 24 hours playing on the server, you could get a bunch of new features! :D

:redstoneore: PISTONS! :redstoneore:
As a member you can have up to 10 pistons! so now you can go make all sorts of cool things!
:gold: New coloured rank! :gold:
Now with a new colour rank you will be noticed a little easier than the normal grey :)
:paper: More forum access!  :paper:
As a member you have access to the member boards where you and other Minecraft members can talk about a lot of different things and you can keep up to date with member news :)

so get those hours and request member rank!

Post Merge: Aug 18, 2012, 05:05 AM

More Member features!

MinerrMark

ok then i will stop

krikky97

blacky55667

please unban me!!! please please please :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( my  :sheep: miss me so does my home  :'( :'( :'([/glow]