[Autoshop] Suggest new items to be added!

Started by iLaxrv10, Dec 17, 2015, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blalp

Quote from: HurricanesKing on Nov 18, 2016, 06:44 PMHow much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: B:7500 S:2000
Item name: Vinteum Dust
Item id: Can't check atm (will update asap)
Small sentence as to why it should be added: It is a primary object needed for ars magica, and is an absolute pain to obtain. Having this in the shop may encourage more people to try the mod.
Is it a banned item/unobtainable?: No
allready in the shop
Have a fantastic day!

SkeletonDaBruh

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: 1000000
Item name: Drop of Luck
Item id: 7145:39
Small sentence as to why it should be added: It should be added because I've tried everything I can to get it and I can't and I need it to progress.
Is it a banned item/unobtainable?: No its not banned and it seems to be unobtainable as I've tried everything and the recipe doesn't work.

blalp

Quote from: SkeletonDaBruh on Nov 26, 2016, 03:31 AMHow much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: 1000000
Item name: Drop of Luck
Item id: 7145:39
Small sentence as to why it should be added: It should be added because I've tried everything I can to get it and I can't and I need it to progress.
Is it a banned item/unobtainable?: No its not banned and it seems to be unobtainable as I've tried everything and the recipe doesn't work.

needs 300k alter power
Have a fantastic day!

JAK2244

Item name: Zivicio essence
How much should you sell it to us for?: around 3000 each
Item id: idk
Small sentence as to why it should be added: plentiful late game and you run out of uses for it (i have 10k and im a member on the server)
Is it a banned item/unobtainable?: no

blalp

Quote from: JAK2244 on Dec 01, 2016, 11:37 PMItem name: Zivicio essence
Small sentence as to why it should be added: plentiful late game and you run out of uses for it (i have 10k and im a member on the server)
No sorry too OP removed dragonheart
Have a fantastic day!

Rose2247

To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

blalp

Quote from: Rose2247 on Dec 03, 2016, 07:51 AM
Quote from: blalp on Dec 03, 2016, 05:20 AMremoved dragonheart
What? Why remove the dragon heart?
It is completely obtainable and If i denied zivicio, that needed to be denied as well.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Quote from: blalp on Dec 03, 2016, 05:20 AM
Just to make sure there was no misunderstanding in this, JAK2244 was just requesting to be able to sell zivicio, not for an option to buy it, there is really not much that you could consider op if players can only sell it... Being able to buy zivicio, I can see where it could be op with the current state of the server economy, but selling zivicio would not be too much different than selling stuff like diamonds, emerald, iron, etc. For me it has become as much of a spam item as diamond essence, but without visible purpose.
You must accept the fundamental truth of reality, Lost = Life!!

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Dec 05, 2016, 12:23 AM
Quote from: blalp on Dec 03, 2016, 05:20 AM
Just to make sure there was no misunderstanding in this, JAK2244 was just requesting to be able to sell zivicio, not for an option to buy it, there is really not much that you could consider op if players can only sell it... Being able to buy zivicio, I can see where it could be op with the current state of the server economy, but selling zivicio would not be too much different than selling stuff like diamonds, emerald, iron, etc. For me it has become as much of a spam item as diamond essence, but without visible purpose.
All other items in the shop have a buy/sell option. If we do want to have more items be buy only and some sell only, that would make sense. I do not see why we should have one outlier however. Do you think more items should have just a buy or just a sell? Plus, selling them would also be kind of OP to you and JAK b/c you know how to get 3 zivicio a second and refuse to tell anyone else.
Have a fantastic day!

SkeletonDaBruh

How much should we sell it for? $10000000 How much should you sell it to us for?: 1000000
Item name: Affinity Tome:Ender
Item id:6932:10
Small sentence as to why it should be added:It should be added because it is like the green heart canisters unobatinable and the only affinity tome obtainable is Affinity Tome:None
Is it a banned item/unobtainable?:No it is not banned but it is unobtainable.

blalp

Quote from: SkeletonDaBruh on Dec 12, 2016, 11:48 PMHow much should we sell it for? $10000000 How much should you sell it to us for?: 1000000
Item name: Affinity Tome:Ender
Item id:6932:10
Small sentence as to why it should be added:It should be added because it is like the green heart canisters unobatinable and the only affinity tome obtainable is Affinity Tome:None
Is it a banned item/unobtainable?:No it is not banned but it is unobtainable.
nope, but added affinite none
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

How much should we sell it for?: 300k
Item name: life shard and soul shard [from blood magic]
Item id: not sure, i won't be on to check until friday
Small sentence as to why it should be added: It is needed for quite a lot in blood magic and as I have heard, the convocation of the damned was banned, so that means they are unobtainable
Is it a banned item/unobtainable?: unobtainable

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Jan 10, 2017, 01:05 AMconvocation of the damned
I dont think it was banned. I have seen multiple people have it on their island.
Have a fantastic day!

Relevant_Chaos

Quote from: blalp on Jan 20, 2017, 02:31 PM
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Jan 10, 2017, 01:05 AMconvocation of the damned
I dont think it was banned. I have seen multiple people have it on their island.

Nope not banned, and it's a op item if you can buy them. Just do the ritual
Modded Manager. Long time SFT Doner and Builder Of Many Things
Also a meme lord
Also Gay AF

Rose2247

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:1000
Item name:Infinity Orb
Item id:Blue:7313:17
Small sentence as to why it should be added:because to get the skill points you either need to grind like crazy, or fight insane bosses (But then that's only a chance)
Is it a banned item/unobtainable?:No it's not

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:1500
Item id:Green:7313:18
Small sentence as to why it should be added:because to get the skill points you either need to grind like crazy, or fight insane bosses (But then that's only a chance)

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:2000
Item id:Red:7313:19
To Hyrule Field, I g-Oh wait...Is that a lynel? NO THANKS!

Tyler7733

Quote from: Rose2247 on Feb 12, 2017, 07:12 AMHow much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:1000
Item id:Blue:7313:17

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:1500
Item id:Green:7313:18

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?:2000
Item id:Red:7313:19
Just to mention a few things. It is really not that bad getting infinity orbs, getting infinity orbs is just one thing you can do while you are trying to reach a higher mage level so that you can actually use what you unlock. Not to mention that red infinity orbs are quite easy to automate, I know of one person on the server with around 100k-600k red infinity orbs. Also, the bosses you kill for the orbs are pathetic, they are much, much easier to kill than a teir 1 gaia if you go for the right ones(nature, water, air are all quite easy). For the drop "chance" you mentioned, it is garenteed to get an infinity orb from killing any ars boss. The only chance involved is the primary drop specific to that boss.

Tyler7733

Re-suggesting this because last time i checked there were about 12 buy or sell only items, and I have let a few people who i trust not to go overboard know about the method of how i get 3 zivicio a second.

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Feb 24, 2017, 09:03 PM
Re-suggesting this because last time i checked there were about 12 buy or sell only items, and I have let a few people who i trust not to go overboard know about the method of how i get 3 zivicio a second.
the sheer rate at which you can obtain zivicio would make this essentially a free infinite amount of money for the few who know the setup. So still no, would further break economy.
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: I don't know (you might just add it to the crafting list)
Item name: particle customizer
Item id: 7181, 7181:1, 7181:2, 7181:3
Small sentence as to why it should be added: there is really no reason for it to not to be available, all it does is give jetpacks different trails

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Mar 05, 2017, 04:18 PMHow much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: I don't know (you might just add it to the crafting list)
Small sentence as to why it should be added: there is really no reason for it to not to be available, all it does is give jetpacks different trails
Have you tried

?
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

Quote from: blalp on Mar 05, 2017, 05:04 PM
Quote from: Tyler7733 on Mar 05, 2017, 04:18 PMHow much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: I don't know (you might just add it to the crafting list)
Have you tried

?
Is there one of those for all 4?

blalp

Quote from: Tyler7733 on Mar 05, 2017, 05:06 PM
Quote from: blalp on Mar 05, 2017, 05:04 PM
Have you tried

?
Is there one of those for all 4?
yes. Google it, they are there
Have a fantastic day!

Tyler7733

How much should you sell it to us for?: 1mil emp
Item name:ancient scroll
Item id:4691
Small sentence as to why it should be added: it is completely useless and is hard to obtain, might as well have 1 use for it...
Is it a banned item/unobtainable?:only obtainable through reactions(as far as I know)

Tyler7733

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: I am not going to suggest a price for this, because it would remove the point of having a blaze spawner in /donatorshop. The recipe seems like it would be balanced and visually correct if bedrockium block or octuple compressed cobble were included
Item name: Wither Proof Block
Item id: 2279
Small sentence as to why it should be added: it can be used to craft blaze spawners with 8 blaze essence

Tyler7733

How much should we sell it for? How much should you sell it to us for?: 2k; 800
Item name: silk worm
Item id: 4079
Small sentence as to why it should be added: Many people find it annoying how long it can take to get silk worms. Sometimes it takes a dozen trees just to get one. It will basically save people frustration and a bit of time so that they can get to the point where lost gets interesting easier.