What is this?

Started by Dpa1991, Jan 07, 2016, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Clicky

Interested in hearing your theories :)

Towelie

Looks like some weird maze thing o_O

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

henrywclayton

clard

Maze thingy, something to try to get water to and from somewhere? Railway maze thing?

krankenstein20

Im almost certain I have seen this before but I have no idea where what or anything else about this :/

Lazy_0ne

Looks like a map from Pokemon but mc

maxwolf28

mining map where people found redstone, iron, lapis and other stuff.

GotAnError

Jan 07, 2016, 07:06 PM #7 Last Edit: Jan 07, 2016, 07:11 PM by GotAnError
It's a region map, much like the Hoenn region etc. The blue dots represent special areas one can visit, like legendary caves and lakes. The red dots possibly towns and the Pokemon League. The grey and brown lines are roads / pathways. This seems to be a new plugin for Pixelmon and I guess that pic is a testing map to see how it would look with the Pix server.

EDIT: and I guess the yellow dot is the spawn town / point. Much like a starter town.
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

emily142

Quote from: GotAnError on Jan 07, 2016, 07:06 PMIt's a region map, much like the Hoenn region etc. The blue dots represent special areas one can visit, like legendary caves and lakes. The red dots possibly towns and the Pokemon League. The grey and brown lines are roads / pathways. This seems to be a new plugin for Pixelmon and I guess that pic is a testing map to see how it would look with the Pix server.

EDIT: and I guess the yellow dot is the spawn town / point. Much like a starter town.

U's gots dem smart-likes real gud

Dpa1991

Im liking all the theories so far :)

lioneatszebra

Quote from: GotAnError on Jan 07, 2016, 07:06 PMIt's a region map, much like the Hoenn region etc. The blue dots represent special areas one can visit, like legendary caves and lakes. The red dots possibly towns and the Pokemon League. The grey and brown lines are roads / pathways. This seems to be a new plugin for Pixelmon and I guess that pic is a testing map to see how it would look with the Pix server.

Exactly what I was going to say!
brb, living offline

Khaled

I belive its an absolutly random picture and you want us to let go of our imagination :D as for what I see, its a minecraft shown from above, I see a head, the red and blue dots are his eyes, it isn't actually a human head normally but a rather clumsy one :), how ever if this was actually a thing then it is totaly not a head since I won't be able to make sence out of the ropes hanging out of his eyes nor the water :)

iLaxrv10

Im 99% sure that is the Kanto Region! (The one with Palette Town).
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

SuperJK

i think this is a Minecraft region Map Of SFT Ive seen dis before

/warp SteveCoMuseum

onionboys

ur building a pixelmon version of one of the pokemon games like i requested 2 years ago xD

BioPh33r

I think its Pie... Something Delicious and cant wait to sink our teethes in

Dday694

Its CLEARLY a Deformed Dalek intending to doom us all.

(or something to do with mazes, riddles and long boat rides in the sunset)

Software2_

Are insults still insults if I agree with the statement(s)?

Leemur35

Dkxpl126

HD

I think... this is an event map, not so sure...

Daboopie

Looks almost like a map of some sort of tunnel, but I can't be sure.

Zesty

10/10 looks like pokemon gen 1's map!!!!
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Lucazade13

I think it might be the map for a prison server, the different colours representing different spawn points (guard, general, criminal spawn points)

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

_iTzReKtPvp_

This is madness.
Madness?
THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!
Former Pocket Manager