Mar 28, 2024, 04:11 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Ark Survival evolved server!

Started by stormshooter, Jan 09, 2016, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormshooter

Jan 09, 2016, 09:09 PM Last Edit: Jan 10, 2016, 01:46 PM by TeraStorm

I'm excited to announce the opening of our Ark Survival evolved server!

After popular interest within the community, I've set up a pvp modded server.

To join, either search: [UK]SFTArk[30xG/T/XP]Dragons! Mods! Wiped 20/12/15
Or, connect via steam with the ip: 81.19.211.122:27115

The mods on the server include:

Advanced architecture
Glass metal
Small dragons
Joans meat spoiler
Joans incubator
Advanced grinders
Better beacons

If you do not own the game, I highly recommend it. Here's a lil trailer:

Any glitches / bugs etc can be reported to me via pm and I'll deal with them as quick as possible. You can also suggest mods to be added by sending the steam workshop link to me.

If you're having problems connecting, send me a forum pm and I'll try to help you the best I can.

Hope to see you there. c:

Towelie

Clarification: Tera is running the server for SFT. He will be the de-facto owner for this server :)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

danielle627

IPwnCreeps

I'm searching for the server and trying to connect with the IP. Neither work, is it up right now?

stormshooter

Jan 09, 2016, 09:34 PM #4 Last Edit: Jan 09, 2016, 09:47 PM by TeraStorm
Quote from: IPwnCreeps on Jan 09, 2016, 09:33 PMI'm searching for the server and trying to connect with the IP. Neither work, is it up right now?
Yup I'm on it, I'll try restarting it.

EDIT: Name didn't save properly, restarting atm so give it a couple minutes then try again.

Servers up. If you still can't connect through searching; Try searching: [UK]PrimalArk[30xG/T/XP]Dragons! Mods! Wiped 20/12/15  (New name doesn't seem to be saving well)
Or re try the ip. I had put the wrong port on the end. xd

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Tyvic

Do we have to install the mods to play?

stormshooter

Quote from: MrRed2016 on Jan 09, 2016, 11:17 PMDo we have to install the mods to play?
They'll auto install when you join, but yes.

Tyvic

Quote from: TeraStorm on Jan 09, 2016, 11:18 PM
Quote from: MrRed2016 on Jan 09, 2016, 11:17 PMDo we have to install the mods to play?
They'll auto install when you join, but yes.

And how do we insert the IP?

stormshooter

1st - Adding the server to your server list

Go to your tray icon list and right click your STEAM icon. Right click, then click on "Servers"

2nd - On The Top Tab go to "Favorites" and then press on the "Add A Server" button

3rd - On the Box write down the server's ip.

4th - Click the button "Find Games at this address", the server should appear in the box bellow like in the picture, then click the "Add selected game servers to favorites"

5th - Open ARK and click on "Join ARK" there to the top left you will see a scroll up menu and select "Favorites" If the server is up it will show up in the browser if it doesn't show up likely the server is being updated, you can check our forums to know what's up. Once the server shows up click on it and then join.

Or you can just join through console but people struggle to find it. xd

IPwnCreeps

Quote from: TeraStorm on Jan 09, 2016, 11:29 PM1st - Adding the server to your server list

Go to your tray icon list and right click your STEAM icon. Right click, then click on "Servers"

2nd - On The Top Tab go to "Favorites" and then press on the "Add A Server" button

3rd - On the Box write down the server's ip.

4th - Click the button "Find Games at this address", the server should appear in the box bellow like in the picture, then click the "Add selected game servers to favorites"

5th - Open ARK and click on "Join ARK" there to the top left you will see a scroll up menu and select "Favorites" If the server is up it will show up in the browser if it doesn't show up likely the server is being updated, you can check our forums to know what's up. Once the server shows up click on it and then join.

Or you can just join through console but people struggle to find it. xd
You can also go to your desk top, right click and create a new shortcut and have the shortcut be "steam://connect/81.19.211.122:27115" and when you run the shortcut it will automatically launch ark and join the server

Puga

This is very awesome! :D
Thank you very much for making this server! :D
I will share it to all of my friend. :)
im shy mg.

Pookalton

Jan 10, 2016, 06:54 AM #12 Last Edit: Jan 10, 2016, 06:57 AM by Pookalton
Is it ONLY pvp? I don't like PVP and I thought it may be PvPvE....

EDIT: Don't worry, I got 500 ping anyways so I won't be playing. That sucks. Was looking forward to playing.

stormshooter

Quote from: Pookalton on Jan 10, 2016, 06:54 AMIs it ONLY pvp? I don't like PVP and I thought it may be PvPvE....

EDIT: Don't worry, I got 500 ping anyways so I won't be playing. That sucks. Was looking forward to playing.
Where are you located?
The server is hosted in the UK but people seem to get decent ping in the US too...

Also, if people are unhappy with constant PvP I may be able to set a rotor so it turns off at certain times.

Tyvic

@Towelie or @fearthe1337 we need an Ark Survival Evolved board on here.

IPwnCreeps

Quote from: TeraStorm on Jan 10, 2016, 09:51 AM
Quote from: Pookalton on Jan 10, 2016, 06:54 AMIs it ONLY pvp? I don't like PVP and I thought it may be PvPvE....

Where are you located?
The server is hosted in the UK but people seem to get decent ping in the US too...

Also, if people are unhappy with constant PvP I may be able to set a rotor so it turns off at certain times.
I really don't think its a problem. With the gather rate, dying doesn't really matter at all. And plus even though PvP is on, doesn't mean you have to kill people.

Pookalton

Quote from: TeraStorm on Jan 10, 2016, 09:51 AM

Where are you located?

I'm in Aussie Land lol.

ochoaj

Awesome! I'll be sure to check it out sometime!  :laugh:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

ColesyM

I will probably join this later.

SnipeMasterShark

"Network Failure Message: Unable to query server info for invite"

What does this mean?

Note: I did the desktop shortcut method

TiiGeR

Might go buy Ark so I can hop on and play this ;o