Jul 17, 2019, 04:17 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Suggestions] How can we improve?

Started by iLaxrv10, Jan 10, 2016, 06:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodQueenRazlc

Now I have an idea like the other one.
Lottery hour!I saw someone I think it was a vetran saying come to my lottery.I didn't go because I am  not rich yet:(.But it's practically the same as Shop Hour.Both happen 4-5.Lottery hour happens on Thursdays
~BloodQueenRazlc
Pocket Member

Khaled

Quote from: BloodQueenRazlc on Feb 09, 2016, 11:41 amNow I have an idea like the other one.
Lottery hour!I saw someone I think it was a vetran saying come to my lottery.I didn't go because I am  not rich yet:(.But it's practically the same as Shop Hour.Both happen 4-5.Lottery hour happens on Thursdays
~BloodQueenRazlc
Pocket Member
why you want to time shops? I nean shops are an unofficial things and they are freely controlled by the players then selves :)

~As I watch the world fall apart~

BloodQueenRazlc

Hiaz,
I just am wondering if any staff has any spare time please add /warp SFTMINE to the warp board at spawn.Warp SFTMINE is a warp where new players go to mine.It really would be AWESOME if more new players new about this. It took me a long time to find a reliable mine for myself so new players don't have to go 1/2 a month without a mine please consider doing this.By the way you will be mentioned on making SFTMINE possible.
~BloodQueenRazlc
Pocket Member

Gaxe

What about if the normal protection (putted by mod) Will be changed with the Diamond Block (I saw that on many Minecraft servers) Idk if the developers can do that now .  but that can be a good choice in the future when we will be much players .  and the mods will be to busy to protect all the buildings.    :diamondblock:  :diamondblock:  :diamondblock:  😉😉😊😊😀😀
"Some trees flourish, others die. Some cattle grow strong, others are taken by wolves. Some men are born rich enough and dumb enough to enjoy their lives. Ain't nothing fair. You know that."

kieroih

Apr 29, 2016, 09:20 am #29 Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 12:29 am by kieroih
Hey guys !  :laugh: 

Since many players are warpers and making deathwarps, I'm gonna try to suggest if we can't allow them to make warps. Instead, we can do /setwarp for them (just like asking for protection) :woodendoor: .

They will not be allowed to use the command /setwarp but they can still use the /warp command. And if possible, the ground that the setwarp will be made, will be automatically protected 2 blocks high(exact height of players).

This will let the players be worry-free of getting warped to death when they had some items bought from EMP (most especially the items that are pretty rare and expensive) :slimeball:  :diamond: :lightstonedust:  :sugarcanes:  :cookedmeat: .

I'm also gonna suggest if the Jmod+ team will handle this responsibility because I also noticed that sometimes our Jmod+ team are getting ignored and idle when a higher ranked staffs come on the server. This will make them still active even a higher staff is in the server.

Please feel free to react about my post.

That's all folks !   ;D

Apple

Pocket Veteran

Oh yeah wait a sec I'm not a veteran anymore cuz some doofus went psycho and I'm banned forever

Super_Boox

May 30, 2016, 11:23 am #31 Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 11:27 am by Super_Boox
Quote from: Apple on May 29, 2016, 08:45 amMaybe Have More Events?
There will be more events coming soon. If you have any questions about the events ask @DuanetheDino. @Apple :)

Or go check out the event post here.

Im_NoT_Alex_

Just to point out, Factions would be pretty cool. For E.G - {CAKE}I'm_NoT_Alex[Jmod]
Like that. I'm not trying to make a WHOLE More work for the creators I just think it would be pretty cool
Pocket Veteran Survival Donator

L5tasty

Sincerly, L5tasty

L5tasty

Quote from: Im_NoT_Alex_ on Jun 01, 2016, 03:42 pmJust to point out, Factions would be pretty cool. For E.G - {CAKE}I'm_NoT_Alex[Jmod]
Like that. I'm not trying to make a WHOLE More work for the creators I just think it would be pretty cool
you know, that's a really good idea! But we should still have the /pvp Cammand. @ Im_Not_Alex_
Sincerly, L5tasty

Rainbowgirl

Quote from: L5tasty on Jul 15, 2016, 09:42 pmOpen EMP more. Put @L5tasty in your reply

Managers+ will open it when they feel like it.

Rainbowgirl

Quote from: L5tasty on Jul 15, 2016, 09:45 pm
Quote from: Im_NoT_Alex_ on Jun 01, 2016, 03:42 pmJust to point out, Factions would be pretty cool. For E.G - {CAKE}I'm_NoT_Alex[Jmod]
you know, that's a really good idea! But we should still have the /pvp Cammand. @ Im_Not_Alex_

PvP was shut down.

Rainbowgirl

Factions is a different kind of server, our server is a friendly survival server, so no PvP.

Apple

Quote from: kieroih on Apr 29, 2016, 09:20 amHey guys !  :laugh: 

Since many players are warpers and making deathwarps, I'm gonna try to suggest if we can't allow them to make warps. Instead, we can do /setwarp for them (just like asking for protection) :woodendoor: .

They will not be allowed to use the command /setwarp but they can still use the /warp command. And if possible, the ground that the setwarp will be made, will be automatically protected 2 blocks high(exact height of players).

This will let the players be worry-free of getting warped to death when they had some items bought from EMP (most especially the items that are pretty rare and expensive) :slimeball:  :diamond: :lightstonedust:  :sugarcanes:  :cookedmeat: .

I'm also gonna suggest if the Jmod+ team will handle this responsibility because I also noticed that sometimes our Jmod+ team are getting ignored and idle when a higher ranked staffs come on the server. This will make them still active even a higher staff is in the server.

That's all folks !   ;D

Horrible idea sometimes there are no staff on and they can get staff to make the death warp
Pocket Veteran

Oh yeah wait a sec I'm not a veteran anymore cuz some doofus went psycho and I'm banned forever

Britney1177

Jul 16, 2016, 11:50 pm #39 Last Edit: Jul 16, 2016, 11:54 pm by Britney1177
Quote from: Apple on Jul 16, 2016, 04:53 pm
Quote from: kieroih on Apr 29, 2016, 09:20 amHey guys !  :laugh: 

That's all folks !   ;D

Horrible idea sometimes there are no staff on and they can get staff to make the death warp

This. I doubt it's even possible to stop death warps from being created. Even if a staff member sets a warp for someone, let's just say on the ground for example. That person can dig a huge hole right underneath where the warp was set and then anyone who warps to it would fall to their death. Yes, it would prevent some death warps and not as many from happening but it won't completely stop death warps from being a thing on the server.
Survival Admin 
Pocket Edition Admin & HoS

Apple

A way to lock more than 1 Chest at a time
Pocket Veteran

_iTzReKtPvp_

Quote from: Apple on Jul 21, 2016, 07:57 amA way to lock more than 1 Chest at a time
I'm pretty sure that plugin can't be modified.
Former Pocket Manager

Super_Boox

Quote from: _iTzReKtPvp_ on Jul 21, 2016, 08:46 pm
Quote from: Apple on Jul 21, 2016, 07:57 amA way to lock more than 1 Chest at a time
Yeah, this isn't possible. Even on Sft PC, we can't lock more than one chest at a time, we will need to lock chests individually. On the bright side, it's more safe to do it individually. :P

Dantdm _jr123

We should have more ranks like everyone else said but every time when we rank up we should be able to use new commands that we could not use in our previous rank but we should not be able to use Staff commands then what's the point of staff then 😄

BattleAxium

Quote from: Super_Boox on Jul 21, 2016, 09:35 pm
Quote from: _iTzReKtPvp_ on Jul 21, 2016, 08:46 pm
Yeah, this isn't possible. Even on Sft PC, we can't lock more than one chest at a time, we will need to lock chests individually. On the bright side, it's more safe to do it individually. :P
It's not impossible, just not implemented in any plugins we currently have.

Apple

Quote from: Dantdm _jr123 on Jul 28, 2016, 04:00 pmWe should have more ranks like everyone else said but every time when we rank up we should be able to use new commands that we could not use in our previous rank but we should not be able to use Staff commands then what's the point of staff then 😄

Could not agree more
Pocket Veteran

Super_Boox

Quote from: Apple on Jul 28, 2016, 05:22 pm
Quote from: Dantdm _jr123 on Jul 28, 2016, 04:00 pmWe should have more ranks like everyone else said but every time when we rank up we should be able to use new commands that we could not use in our previous rank but we should not be able to use Staff commands then what's the point of staff then 😄

Could not agree more
To be honest, there are plenty of ranks already and there's no need for more. I understand that if you reach Elite, you can't rank up anymore but we have a lot of ranks already. I don't think any new ranks will be added anytime soon.

Apple

Quote from: Super_Boox on Jul 28, 2016, 09:20 pmTo be honest, there are plenty of ranks already and there's no need for more. I understand that if you reach Elite, you can't rank up anymore but we have a lot of ranks already. I don't think any new ranks will be added anytime soon.

This might sound rude but Shut up
Pocket Veteran

Britney1177

Quote from: Apple on Jul 29, 2016, 08:53 pm
Quote from: Super_Boox on Jul 28, 2016, 09:20 pmTo be honest, there are plenty of ranks already and there's no need for more. I understand that if you reach Elite, you can't rank up anymore but we have a lot of ranks already. I don't think any new ranks will be added anytime soon.

This might sound rude but Shut up

I don't think that's the right way to talk to someone, especially someone who has a major impact on the server. I understand that after elite there's nothing to look forward to.

On survival, there's a rank called Legend which takes double the amount of uptime of an elite and you must have a least a 2 year old fourm account and Tow's approval to get the rank. Maybe we can add that rank here but make it really hard to achieve like how it's hard to get on survival.
Survival Admin 
Pocket Edition Admin & HoS

FEXZER

Quote from: Apple on Jul 29, 2016, 08:53 pmThis might sound rude but Shut up

To be completely honest that's not the way you should talk to someone that's taking the time to tell you something that you've been told before. So please don't be disrespectful.

Quote from: Apple on May 26, 2016, 02:17 pm
Quote from: iLaxrv10 on May 25, 2016, 06:31 pm
Quote from: Im_NoT_Alex_ on May 25, 2016, 05:33 pmMore Ranks For Pe
Fix crafting for pe
More Active Mods To protect On pe
Update Pe Server To 0.14.3 *MOST IMPORTANT*

Thanks, Alex
This is a list for essentially PE Admins and the answer has been told many times:
1. No more ranks, too many ranks arent good and were not adding more.
2. Crafting is PE's issue NOT just SFT (More info on their website)
3. Were pulling up Mods, that isnt something Towelie does.
4. @saywhat2365 does this when hes ready

I disagree More ranks are needed for Pe No Question
And It took almost 3 weeks to update the server to 0.14.2 So Update the server faster and MOJANG stop makeing new Versions!
@iLaxrv10

Quote from: Apple on May 26, 2016, 05:27 pmA rank between veteran and elite (cuz there is a long time between veteran and elite)and EventHost Rank

There is no need for more ranks, even though the survival pc server has a couple of ranks more than pocket edition, none of them are ranks between veteran and elite since both of the ranks are higher than [Elite]: 
[Tycoon] - Rank awarded to Veterans or Elites that have at least 500 hours uptime. This rank costs 10 Million emp to rankup.

[Legend] - Rank awared to Elites that have over 2000 hours uptime and is very dedicated players that have been here for over 2 years (decided by TowelieDOH).

Anyhow, I don't think those ranks are going to be added on pocket edition, nor any other new rank ;):

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on May 25, 2016, 06:31 pm1. No more ranks, too many ranks arent good and were not adding more.