Jul 17, 2019, 04:39 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Suggestions] How can we improve?

Started by iLaxrv10, Jan 10, 2016, 06:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CraftCrazyPe

And Britney what time of day was this aka time of day and (TimeZone)

Britney1177

Quote from: CraftCrazyPe on Dec 21, 2016, 06:28 pmAnd Britney what time of day was this aka time of day and (TimeZone)

Around 7am-12pm eastern standard time. It's the "deadzone" time. I always log on to check in and there's usually no staff online.
Survival Admin 
Pocket Edition Admin & HoS

CraftCrazyPe

So this means your pretty much in the dead zone of the server where your lucky to find a few peeps to communicate with.

So if the server was in an urge to get more staff then the server needs others from your region just incase if anything unnecessary happens within that period of time, if your not there in the meantime.

MetaBird

Quote from: CraftCrazyPe on Dec 21, 2016, 06:43 pmSo this means your pretty much in the dead zone of the server where your lucky to find a few peeps to communicate with.

So if the server was in an urge to get more staff then the server needs others from your region just incase if anything unnecessary happens within that period of time, if your not there in the meantime.

The deal is that we don't exactly get people from every time zones, and the most common for now being U.S timezones (PST, CDT, EST, etc) and Romania timezones. We have a few Australian timezones but not many, if any, in the Asia-Middle East cluster.

Someone, anyone, shed me some light!

Smileyface2288

^^^ Like what @MetaBird said, we all have usually the same time zones, Romanian and US so if their is a different time zone than that it is ok! :) Usually we have staff on besides the "dead zone"
Ex-Pocket Admin

Smileyface2288

Quote from: CraftCrazyPe on Dec 21, 2016, 06:27 pmI ain't going to judge on your opinion as u do pick out the fact it is slightly unfair for those who earned it.
But many people I saw become members and turn into moderators etc... They have Either just left within months or they are inactive.

Crafty,

Hey, As you were saying how members turn into moderators the main reason for this is because they have experience on another server. Otherwise they become Junior Moderators!
Ex-Pocket Admin

xQuicScopex✪

im just going to lock this before it gets out of hand
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jan 16, 2015, 02:59 pmThe king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.

Just an Average Guy

CraftCrazyPe

XD, we all just voicing our opinions about a large matter that is an occurring problem.
There is no need Quickscope, all is good.

Crafty

xQuicScopex✪

Quote from: CraftCrazyPe on Dec 22, 2016, 01:16 pmXD, we all just voicing our opinions about a large matter that is an occurring problem.
There is no need Quickscope, all is good.

Crafty

the number of staff we have is not a problem the more staff we have the more we can help players unless this topic starts to have real suggestions there is no need for it to exist right not
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jan 16, 2015, 02:59 pmThe king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.

Just an Average Guy

Gabriela

Pocket  EventHost and  Head of Host

Pocket Admin

Roses are red, violets are blue, I love minecraft because I can kill you :heart: