Mar 28, 2024, 08:29 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Seeing this place is dying..

Started by Khaled, Jan 17, 2016, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khaled

Jan 17, 2016, 10:28 PM Last Edit: Jan 17, 2016, 10:33 PM by Khaled
I decided to revive it! :D this place is really amazing but only if people apriciate it, so I had an idea, few actually. I spent up alot of time thinking about an idea here bit none of them are actually efficient do here they are!

1- Skype chat.

Pros: People are probably too lazy to wait for an answer here or perhaps its too much to open a topic in here but if there was a skype chat where people who want to join join! Just type their question to every one few clicks away!

Cons: Almost 100% useless and un efficient... People might use it for normal chatting and ruin it as well, might need some moderators there.

2- Contests and events!

Pros: Would definitly be interesting like a person asks the one below him another question while answering the ones above or just contests and events!

Cons: Almost useless as well :P it doesn't show the actual capility of this board which is helping players with their homework, Might be useful though if we are looking for a change

So yeah really.. That is all I have for now.. I know I don't have the bet ideas or any ideas at all but if any obe has any idea to revive this place! It has been over two months since last person posted here I think so these ideas aren't neccery at all actually, Iam just showing my support to this place and to please consider fixing it or updating it or anything that makes it more usuable! @tree43

~Khaled :heart:

iLaxrv10

If you are suggesting things that have the cons of "useless" then why even suggest it.  :-\
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

tree43

I would love this place to be more active but we cant force people to post and yea. I don't exactly like the skype chat idea though. I also dont know how I feel about the contest thing. This place is for help with school work. Any other ideas on how we could get people to use this?

Khaled

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Jan 18, 2016, 01:05 AMIf you are suggesting things that have the cons of "useless" then why even suggest it.  :-\
Because they might be actually not useless, It is posdible they are but just in case, this post is to revive this board not necessarily these ideas.

Khaled

Quote from: tree43 on Jan 18, 2016, 03:02 AMI would love this place to be more active but we cant force people to post and yea. I don't exactly like the skype chat idea though. I also dont know how I feel about the contest thing. This place is for help with school work. Any other ideas on how we could get people to use this?

I know but I just couldn't let this place go like this :c we can't force people of course but we can help them, I my self will be posting here when ever I can but this place should be interesting, making studying actually fun! I would love to use this board as much as I can because its really helpful but it sadeness me to see it history so I just randomly created this topic, I will rhink of more ideas when ever I find one.. But ither thn that, Get creative!

tree43

Hmm... I could ask @Towelie  to broadcast it like once a day....

tree43

locking because nothing is happening lol

Khaled

Well, its unfortune to see it goes.. At least I tried eh? Rip study corner, I will perhaps suggest an idea or two if I can sometime but I don't think there is any way out of it other than for people to actually use it.. Also sorry for replying since its locked, don't think it worth a new topic