Mar 28, 2024, 09:43 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Would you rather.

Started by Zesty, Jan 30, 2016, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoovs

Drunk from even a drop of alcohol. Being a cheap drunk isn't a bad thing.

Would you rather live one life that lasts 1000 years or live 10 lives that last 100 years each?
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire

CCookie22

10 lives :)

Would you rather only listen to brutal metal or only listen to Justin Bieber? XD

MrC0W

Justin Bieber cuz he is bae.

Would you rather burn to death or drown?

What48

Drown if it's a very fast death

Would u rather become a elite or be a guest with a stack of rare stuff?

eye_nine

Guest, I only have 80 hours of uptime on survival.

Would you rather be Dx_Dragon or Green_Giant?

Fire_Lord_Nero

Green, cause green is cooler, *cough* dragons are lame

Would you rather have a a 2 million dollar yacht, or a private jet?

MrC0W

Private Jet!

Would you rather have a bad car that sounds awesome, or an awesome car that sounds bad.

ochoaj

I would rather have an awesome car that sounds bad because I don't care.

Would you rather eat Mexican food or Chinese food for the rest of your life?
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

omelott

Mexican Food. ;)

Would you rather have a phone that always needs to be plugged in, or a phone that has no touchscreen.

Green_Giant

No touchscreen, flip-phones are awesome.

Would you rather be stuck looking at the sky for the rest of your life or stuck looking at the ground?

Zesty

Sky, more action up there xD

Would you rather play on Pixelmon, or Survival for the rest of your life......
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

What48

Servival cus Classics r da best

Would you rather eat a horse that is alive or a horse that is dead but had super powers?.....

MrC0W

Dead, I don't want to be kicked in the face while I'm trying to eat it xD.

Would you rather have the best gaming setup in the world, but only be allowed on it for 1 hour a day, OR, have a 32-gig laptop which is JUST about able to run minecraft at 10 fps, but be allowed on it for as long as you like.

omelott

32 gig laptop, cause that's what I use. :-[

Would you rather be banned from eating cookies for life, or be banned from eating ice cream for life?

American_Walrus

Cookies, even though I am lactose intolerant xd

Would you rather date a Trump-Supporter or a dwarf that turns into a house cat when it is a full moon?

MrC0W

Dwarf, cuz why not!

Would you rather be on the same team as @Izzdaer on League of legends, or be sucked into the jet engine of a plane.

Aelia Angel

Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Khaled

Well you haven't said anything

Woulf you rather die or live

Fire_Lord_Nero

live....

Would you rather own a truck or a car?

nicholiplays

a truck beacuse cars are too girly  ;)

would you rather date NicholasPlays or Stancrazie:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
me after hitting a fat bong:

Stoovs

Stancrazie. Easy choice.

Would you rather have hair nowhere on your body (EVERYWHERE, including head/facial hair) or be very hairy all over and not be able to shave?
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire

nicholiplays

id rather be hairy, because chicks dig that ;)

would you rather french kiss your wall and never have a girlfriend/boyfriend or french kiss me and still have a boyfriend/girlfriend.

i'd like to see someone answer this so much.

stormshooter

Kiss nich because of my future bae.

Would you rather be banned from all servers on sft except survival, or only be able to join survival?

nicholiplays

Feb 15, 2016, 12:27 AM #48 Last Edit: Feb 15, 2016, 12:33 AM by NicholasPlays
i'd rather be banned from all servers except survival.

i'll give ya'll an easy one ;)

would you rather eat a bowl of vomit or lick a hobo's foot? :heart: lmfao gl.

oskito

Quote from: TeraStorm on Feb 14, 2016, 11:39 PMKiss nich because of my future bae.

Would you rather be banned from all servers on sft except survival, or only be able to join survival?
i dont undertand the difference