Mar 28, 2024, 03:58 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Would you rather.

Started by Zesty, Jan 30, 2016, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zesty

Quote from: oskito on Feb 15, 2016, 12:28 AM
Quote from: TeraStorm on Feb 14, 2016, 11:39 PMKiss nich because of my future bae.

Would you rather be banned from all servers on sft except survival, or only be able to join survival?
i dont undertand the difference
If you're banned you can request an unban ;)

Quote from: NicholasPlays on Feb 15, 2016, 12:27 AMi'd rather be banned from all servers except survival.

i'll give ya'll an easy one ;)

would you rather eat a bowl of vomit or lick a hobo's foot? :heart: lmfao gl.

I'd rather the foot ;3
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

stormshooter

Beyonce.

Would you rather jump off a bridge into a lake, or jump out a plane into a giant bouncy castle. (You wouldn't die)

Fire_Lord_Nero

Jump off into a lake, assuming i wouldnt die. ( I love jumping from high heights into water)

Would you rather eat Black Liquorice or the classic, Cherry Liquorice?

Zesty

Cherry.

Would you rather never have a Valentine, or all ways have one, but they are one of those really creepy ones that stalk you sending you cards like "I like the sound of your breathing" and always gives you suspicious chocolates.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

nicholiplays

i would rather not have a valentine.

would you rather live a life without music and still have food or live a life with food but no music?
me after hitting a fat bong:

Green_Giant

Quote from: NicholasPlays on Feb 19, 2016, 12:32 AMi would rather not have a valentine.

would you rather live a life without music and still have food or live a life with food but no music?
They're the same thing? xD

Would you rather be able to speak every language in the world and not understand it (listening), or understand every language in the world but not speak it?

nicholiplays

They're the same thing? xD

uh, no. its not the same thing..? you should re-read it.
me after hitting a fat bong:

Green_Giant

Quote from: NicholasPlays on Feb 19, 2016, 01:13 AMThey're the same thing? xD

uh, no. its not the same thing..? you should re-read it.
Yep same thing, I think you worded it wrong by mistake. :P

Aelia Angel

Someone didnt give me anything.

Would you rather kiss a penguin or ride a roller coaster
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Darth_Noob

Ride a roller coaster by a mile

Would you rather be very famous and die at 18 or live a long life but no one likes you and no one will remember you.

BloodQueenRazlc

Long life:/
Would you rather eat a McDonalds(all the food AND the building) or make Donald Trump the next president

ochoaj

Quote from: BloodQueenRazlc on Jun 16, 2016, 11:39 PMLong life:/
Would you rather eat a McDonalds(all the food AND the building) or make Donald Trump the next president
McDonalds lol. Not a doubt in my mind.  >:(

Would you rather eat only vegan food, or only meat for the rest of your life? ???
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin