Mar 28, 2024, 10:25 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Imagine how the person above looks like

Started by CCookie22, Feb 01, 2016, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCookie22

Hello everyone! :heart:  :cake:

Lately, I've been enjoying posting things on the forum games and thought, that it might be fun to create my own topic!

Basically you imagine how the person above you looks like! ;D
I hope you all have fun and here's an example, in case you don't fully understand: :)

Person1: CCookie22 has brown long hair and blue eyes.
Person2: Person1 has blue short hair and green eyes. He likes wearing black tops and jeans
Person3: Person2 has/wears/...

Have fun!!!  :-* ;D

Goooo!

~CCookie22 :heart: :heart: :heart:

CaykoMarie

CCookie has big eyes, a friendly smile, and blue fur covering their entire body. They're friends with Big Bird and Elmo. c;

Tomtheweirdmob

CaykoMarie has blond-brownish hair, brown eyes, is friendly, and likes manga :)

xQuicScopex

tomthewierdmob wears a tuxedo t-shirt with the sleaves ripped off and has a mullet so hes formal but still likes to party

Miricx

judging by the name, im gonna guess 9 years old with braces, freckles, has angerment issues and lives in a basement

Frostdrop

Uhm is...14?....and has brown long hair....and likes eating cheese....and lives in a....3 bedroom house

krankenstein20

Someone who likes flowers has a blue hoody with minecraft on iphone and is a girl with long brown hair with glasses

American_Walrus

Dark brown hair, wears shorts and jeans a lot, t-shirts, average height

ochoaj

Has huge hairy cheeks, wears formal clothes, loves swimming in the deep cold ocean, wears fancy hats.  ;)
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

CCookie22

Has brown curly hair, likes to wear T-shirts and jeans :)

stormshooter

Cookie has short blond hair, not that tall with blue eyes.

EpicLion604

Tera has long, black and brown hair and likes wearing blue and white shirts

Kaninka

EpicLion is a ginger, he has a very musular build but has that lazy attitude-look, and dresses commonly in the nearest sleveless shirt and jeans :)  :zombie:

Brightpkz

Kaninka is a person with dark green skin, small eyes and small nose. You can find him in "The Walking Dead".

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Khaled

Bright is a big guy, perhaps 16-20 years old, rather chubby and friendly, stays on his computer 24/7 wears a yellow shirt, a fan of something, likes his room to be dark but a very bright and still an extremly comunicative person  :laugh:

Tombo_

I assume you're a male aged roughly 16. You wear quite a relaxed, casual attire; hoodie & jeans etc. You're highly active on the internet, always checking for the latest information/updates. You're generally a very polite person with a positive mindset a lot of the time.

BioPh33r

Coco has short maybe cropped brown hair roughly 5'6" in height around 190 pounds (American standard height and weight)

CCookie22

BioPh33r is a pretty tall guy, about 1.70m and is 16 years old.
He has short brown hair, likes to wear hoodies and plays minecraft everyday :D :diamondsword: :grassydirt:

PandaPugz

Is a round edible item, light brown in colour with spots of chocolate chips. Is very nice with milk <3 xD

Rainbowgirl

Pandapugs a nice friendly person who would never let you down

calfrokrill

Has a chicken head with duck feet, a woman's face too, with a body of a rhino.

_iTzReKtPvp_

Rainbowgirl is a tall girl, with rainbow hair and rainbow clothes. She has brown eyes, and i think she'll never let you down! :)
Former Pocket Manager

calfrokrill