Mar 28, 2024, 06:48 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Can you tell what it is yet?

Started by Izzdaer, Feb 02, 2016, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzdaer

stormshooter

Looks like some sort of minecraft roleplay server.

cravend

SPAWNTOWN!!!!!!!
spawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntown
Thanks to Mewiebowie for the spectacular avatar!

kracken55

Is it really dark cause its hiding your inability to take decent screen shots?

Izzdaer

Quote from: kracken55 on Feb 02, 2016, 11:14 PMIs it really dark cause its hiding your inability to take decent screen shots?

yes.

CaykoMarie

TheNoHeadedGuy

maxwolf28

Khaled

Iam done with all these puzzels! first two times dpa made something now this? xD *Flips Table*

btw I think its a building of some sort but don't really know what thing, I think it has some thing to do with tow's review post thing where they are people building stuff and all, you were one of them I think  :heart:

nicholiplays

its multiple buildings, at night, with torches.
me after hitting a fat bong:

Dkxpl126

eye_nine

Either Prison, most likely. Or what I really hope it to be, the spawn town of a Minecraft Role Play Map!
#LoveOfThatRolePlay #spawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntownspawntown

iLaxrv10

Im thinking its this:
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 04, 2016, 06:01 PM2. A Quest-based server being made by Izzdaer
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

JohnOaklyjohn

Dday694

cheeseburger apocalypse server?

ReaperOfDerper

A Majik castle with bridges, darkness, and realistic tings from the far lands of the Majik dragons and princess, or maybe just a prison spawn.

Dogggeh

lel i know wut this is c:

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

King_Craftius

darknuju

Structures created in Minecraft?

_iTzReKtPvp_

Former Pocket Manager

krankenstein20

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 04, 2016, 06:01 PMDpa has recently started putting a lot of work in Pix (not that he hasn't until now), in things such as a custom made Adventure Map with Terraformed land (this means the map started as a flat map and its entire scenery is hand-crafted by dpa using a plugin)

This a quote from what will happen in 2016

Miricx

Oh, I almost got excited there for a moment, in the older posts, but now I know it's Minecraft related.
It's fucking Minecraft. Who could have thought, huh? Surprise, surprise.

shadowaurax

It kinda looks like several locations from Skyrim...bottom left looks kinda like Solitude, top right like a building you see on a quest(I think it was for the Greybeards/Blades), bottom right is some little town build around/through a pond that was so insignificant I can't even think of a name.

Top left I'd have no clue of a relation, which kinda makes me think it's not Skyrim, but at the same time ES minecraft would be nifty xD

Green_Giant

Quote from: krankenstein20 on Feb 03, 2016, 04:34 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 04, 2016, 06:01 PMDpa has recently started putting a lot of work in Pix (not that he hasn't until now), in things such as a custom made Adventure Map with Terraformed land (this means the map started as a flat map and its entire scenery is hand-crafted by dpa using a plugin)

This a quote from what will happen in 2016
If it was Dpa's thing, Dpa would have posted it.