Mar 28, 2024, 11:10 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Chat reaction - words added

Started by Towelie, Feb 06, 2016, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Words have been added to ChatReaction on both Survival and Pixelmon.
Thank you @djkirsh  for helping me with the words!

Have fun discovering the new words.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

I hope Avocado is there. ;3
@DuanetheDino

Aymaneto

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Doctor_Thanos

dutbug

Great work! Thanks for all you guys do!

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

lioneatszebra

@TeraStorm it was the first new one after Beyonce and Adele ;)
brb, living offline

barnabu

Another useless junk... and hes dosent know why nobody plays on this server. Welp coz its the same as hundreds of others servers thats why... No im not a hater just saying how it is...

ochoaj

Quote from: barnabu on Feb 06, 2016, 07:29 PMAnother useless junk... and hes dosent know why nobody plays on this server. Welp coz its the same as hundreds of others servers thats why... No im not a hater just saying how it is...

If you don't like the way we do things here, no one is forcing you to stay.

I'm sorry that SFT likes to offer more things for our players to do and create different ways to have fun.  :steve:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

lioneatszebra

Quote from: barnabu on Feb 06, 2016, 07:29 PMAnother useless junk... and hes dosent know why nobody plays on this server. Welp coz its the same as hundreds of others servers thats why... No im not a hater just saying how it is...

I personally don't think it's useless junk. It's a game that doesn't require you to stop what you're doing. It's fun to compete with your friends to see who can type the word faster!
brb, living offline

xJade

just because this is SFT related... i'll say what i normally say when awful players like you show up on any of the servers.

please be nice and respect other players and or staff before it becomes a heated mess.

thought i should have added this because it reminded me of this movie xD

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Green_Giant

Except the chat reaction plugin is used by a lot of players, and is overall something that a lot of people enjoy/compete with. Not only that, but the server is bustling. If you think it's not, why not give some constructive criticism instead, suggesting us new things to add etc.?

Towelie

Feb 07, 2016, 08:28 AM #15 Last Edit: Feb 07, 2016, 08:32 AM by Towelie
You sir, are cringeworthy. Go play on the other hundreds of servers then. 
You are now banned.
Part of being a server owner is that you can choose your players and I sir, do not choose you.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

stormshooter

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 07, 2016, 08:28 AM
You are now banned.
Part of being a server owner is that you can choose your players and I sir, do not choose you.

copen6199

requesting word "Copenissexyaf" added please

Towelie

FYI: I just spent ~40 min trying to make ChatReaction fully work on B-Team and I was able to get /reaction top working but sadly adding custom words is a no-go.

Zeph

xJade

ords ith a doubble-u ill suck for me because my doubble-u don't ork xD

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

xJade

well sometimes it works... but sometimes it's freaking out or something... >.> so i'm getting a wireless keyboard.

ochoaj

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 07, 2016, 08:28 AM
You are now banned.

SAVAGE
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin