Apr 24, 2024, 10:34 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] New Event Ideas

Started by American_Walrus, Feb 07, 2016, 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

American_Walrus

Feb 07, 2016, 06:58 PM Last Edit: Feb 07, 2016, 09:43 PM by American_Walrus
Hey Guys! @Katherine and I are trying to find new, original, event ideas, so what do you guys want?

Leave all your ideas down here, make them original, (No new wipeouts, variations of existing events, stuff like that.) and, if they seem like it would entertain you guys, we may build, or at least experiment with it!

If I like your post, we may experiment with this! :D

mlubsen

Make a capture the flag game. Two bases, with a blue / red banner in either one. Each team has to grab the other banner and run it back into their own base and place it in a certain area. Pvp enabled and stuff like that

ochoaj

Feb 07, 2016, 07:15 PM #2 Last Edit: Feb 08, 2016, 12:27 AM by ochoaj
What about a infection like game where one person is infected, and their goal is to try infect other people.

They have this in Call of Duty and stuff like that, but that would be cool to see it on here!  :steve:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Izzdaer

Quote from: mlubsen on Feb 07, 2016, 07:04 PMMake a capture the flag game. Two bases, with a blue / red banner in either one. Each team has to grab the other banner and run it back into their own base and place it in a certain area. Pvp enabled and stuff like that

We had this on tekkit classic, adam2keva9 made it, very popular.

Khaled

Some ideas me and some good folks made while planning for pe events :)

Flint and steel pvp arena (fire with fire)
Obvious. - Original by me and mau91956 :)

Craftable! A game where all players seek items to craft an objective, there are barly enough resources for the item and no more in the map, players would kill each other for the resources. -Original by super_boox devolped by me

Tower pole if you don't have it already its a game where there are two towers and players fight using eggs and snow balls --DuanetheDino

Ktol if you don't have it already, players fight as well for the first to climb the ladder - DuanetheDino

Hope you like them :laugh: and if you can we also lack some ideas, we shared all we got to plan for pe, share some of yours c:

maxwolf28

Bow spleef.

look it up.

rjpilot

Would creating some types of sports be possible?

I was thinking that golf might work if you used bows and arrows (different enchantments on bows could be like different types of golf clubs). The arrows would be the golf balls, and then you could have a button on the ground for the hole.

The other idea I came up with was track. You could have a track for people to run around, and maybe people could get potions along the way (such as slowness and speed). There could be pressure plates throughout the running course, with dispensers below them with splash potions, so that people can get the different potion effects. The course could even include stuff like hurdles, or maybe even a section made out of soul sand.

eye_nine

Quote from: maxwolf28 on Feb 07, 2016, 07:32 PMlook it up.

Greatest Way of Defining something ever.

eye_nine

Quote from: rjpilot on Feb 07, 2016, 07:37 PMThe other idea I came up with was track. You could have a track for people to run around, and maybe people could get potions along the way (such as slowness and speed). There could be pressure plates throughout the running course, with dispensers below them with splash potions, so that people can get the different potion effects. The course could even include stuff like hurdles, or maybe even a section made out of soul sand.

Great Idea! I like it!

iconic_miner

Quote from: rjpilot on Feb 07, 2016, 07:37 PMWould creating some types of sports be possible?

I was thinking that golf might work if you used bows and arrows (different enchantments on bows could be like different types of golf clubs). The arrows would be the golf balls, and then you could have a button on the ground for the hole.

The other idea I came up with was track. You could have a track for people to run around, and maybe people could get potions along the way (such as slowness and speed). There could be pressure plates throughout the running course, with dispensers below them with splash potions, so that people can get the different potion effects. The course could even include stuff like hurdles, or maybe even a section made out of soul sand.
Slightly different golf idea. Try to slide an entity (diamond, iron ingot, ect) past timed obstacles. Can't be done till 14.0 but I have the first 9 holes planned. Second 9 if we get pistons.

Doctor_Thanos

What about a minecart racing track?   :minecart:

maxwolf28

Chocobo123456

Well if we ever decide to do this for a pix event maybe fishing event =D. Good way to get people into fishing since it can yield some great loot (this can work for survival to just tossing it out there).

Maybe even a Death match where players duke it out with their best gear.

xQuicScopex

bumper boats

you get a large 2 deep water area and players get a boat and a bow last one in a boat wins

once youre out you cant shoot players anymore

no armor/weapons just an unenchanted vanilla bow (no sftmmo)

henrywclayton

Quote from: Khaled on Feb 07, 2016, 07:24 PMCraftable! A game where all players seek items to craft an objective, there are barly enough resources for the item and no more in the map, players would kill each other for the resources. -Original by super_boox devolped by me
That sounds like it could be fun

Tyvic

Quote from: Chocobo123456 on Feb 07, 2016, 08:30 PMWell if we ever decide to do this for a pix event maybe fishing event =D. Good way to get people into fishing since it can yield some great loot (this can work for survival to just tossing it out there).

Maybe even a Death match where players duke it out with their best gear.
We have a death match. /dm j

SFT_Guy

I like the Crafttable idea!

Green_Giant

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Feb 07, 2016, 09:14 PMbumper boats

you get a large 2 deep water area and players get a boat and a bow last one in a boat wins

That's a nice idea, gonna experiment with this and see how feasible it is.

adam2keva9

Quote from: Izzdaer on Feb 07, 2016, 07:15 PM
Quote from: mlubsen on Feb 07, 2016, 07:04 PMMake a capture the flag game. Two bases, with a blue / red banner in either one. Each team has to grab the other banner and run it back into their own base and place it in a certain area. Pvp enabled and stuff like that

Yes bois, The Jungle Games, first PvP event when they added the plugin

Izzdaer

Quote from: Thanos on Feb 07, 2016, 08:08 PMWhat about a minecart racing track?   :minecart:

liking it

Quote from: adam2keva9 on Feb 07, 2016, 10:24 PM

#Return of the Jungle games

eye_nine

Love it!
Quote from: Izzdaer on Feb 07, 2016, 11:11 PM
Quote from: Thanos on Feb 07, 2016, 08:08 PMWhat about a minecart racing track?   :minecart:

liking it

Quote from: adam2keva9 on Feb 07, 2016, 10:24 PM

#Return of the Jungle games
#StartDoingHastagsRight
#ReturnOfTheJungkeGames
#LoveAllTheNewIdeas

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Green_Giant on Feb 07, 2016, 10:22 PM

ive actually made this on xbox and theres a youtube video about guys playing they ate achievement hunter/Lets Play

Green_Giant

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Feb 08, 2016, 12:31 AM
Quote from: Green_Giant on Feb 07, 2016, 10:22 PM

ive actually made this on xbox and theres a youtube video about guys playing they ate achievement hunter/Lets Play
Main thing i'm gonna test world guard compatibility (and similar), and the effects enchants have on the game.

Green_Giant

Update: We currently have 4 Event related thingies (no spoilers) in the works. Thanks for all the suggestions here, and keep em' up!

ochoaj

Quote from: Green_Giant on Feb 08, 2016, 01:20 AMUpdate: We currently have 4 Event related thingies (no spoilers) in the works. Thanks for all the suggestions here, and keep em' up!

Ughhhhhh give us le spoilersssssss.
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin