Mar 28, 2024, 09:32 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Would you press the button

Started by Brightpkz, Feb 08, 2016, 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theP

Quote from: Kitty_Cat on Jun 22, 2017, 07:50 PMYep
@Towelie you can save sft forever by making this cat owner!! :3

yea I probs would as my house gets flooded all the time anyways (not that I have bills yet but still)

would you press the button if you got to get a better PC for free, but you'd have to switch your main sft server

Th3RedGamer

Yep would keep everything on high marble shelves

Would you press if pixelmon was finished updating but you yourself couldn't play it

SuperJK

Yes I'd press the button to get pixelmon to finish updating and I can play it.

Would press the button to get whatever you desire?

/warp SteveCoMuseum

theP

Nah i dont wanna have what i want.... But wait.... Do i press it then?!

Would You press the button if youd get 200€ but youd have to make the letter P great again

MrChanango

Quote from: theP on Jul 08, 2017, 04:54 AMNah i dont wanna have what i want.... But wait.... Do i press it then?!

Would You press the button if youd get 200€ but youd have to make the letter P great again
Totally!

Would you press the button to Reset Survival, but the Pixelmon update will last another month?
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Dantdm_jr123

Nope, I wouldn't press the button because I don't even play on those servers.

Would you press the button if you could get a butler for a day, but had to get rid of it the next?

MrChanango

Quote from: Dantdm_Jr123 on Jul 11, 2017, 10:52 PMNope, I wouldn't press the button because I don't even play on those servers.

Would you press the button if you could get a butler for a day, but had to get rid of it the next?
For sure! I'd just make sure he slaves away for a straight 24 hours :)

Would you press the button if you could take over SFT, and do whatever you want, but everything would be rolled back in a week.
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Elder 3/21/18

theP

Jul 12, 2017, 04:55 AM #107 Last Edit: Jul 12, 2017, 05:14 AM by theP
Uuuh no then id never finish filling my desert with ugly builds
Quote from: MrChanango on Jul 11, 2017, 10:29 PMWould you press the button to Reset Survival, but the Pixelmon update will last another month?

DONT TOY WITH THE RELEASE DATE OF PIX!!

Edit: woopes possibly might have forgotten:
Would You press the button if you could bring all servers (of sft) together for one day to have a great time BUT You would have to clean up the Server arfter them ;3

MrChanango

Quote from: theP on Jul 12, 2017, 04:55 AMUuuh no then id never finish filling my desert with ugly builds
Quote from: MrChanango on Jul 11, 2017, 10:29 PMWould you press the button to Reset Survival, but the Pixelmon update will last another month?

DONT TOY WITH THE RELEASE DATE OF PIX!!

Edit: woopes possibly might have forgotten:
Would You press the button if you could bring all servers (of sft) together for one day to have a great time BUT You would have to clean up the Server arfter them ;3
Totally! There would be plenty of Staff members to moderate :)

Would you press the button to end world hunger, but you would be an insomniac for the rest of your life?
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Elder 3/21/18

GoldenDruid76

Quote from: MrChanango on Jul 12, 2017, 12:49 PMWould you press the button to end world hunger, but you would be an insomniac for the rest of your life?
Well considering I already have severe insomnia, yes yes totally most definitely yes

Would you press the button to travel to Mars, but it was only a one-way trip?
Just a person. Nothing to see here.

Dantdm_jr123

Jul 13, 2017, 01:06 AM #110 Last Edit: Jul 27, 2017, 11:52 PM by Dantdm_Jr123
  YES! ANYTHING TO GO TO MARS! except I'd probably die....

Would you press the button if you could time travel to a different time period, but you have to stay in that time period for the rest of your time being.

Chocobo123456

no i would not

Would you press  button if u could punch whoever you want and get away with it, but you will be weak for the rest of ur life?

reiner_13

I hate a lot of people *cough* @MrChanango *cough*, but I wouldn't press the button.

Would you press the button if it gave you owner (heehee tow don't kill me ily)
The Best Survival Elite
Former Survival Mod
Survival Lemon
Future Survival Dictator

theP

Ummm not sure what the negatives are but.... nope i wouldnt press because i enjoy not being able to spawn items in (cause i know i couldnt resist)

Would you press the button if you would get a tiny button pet BUT all buttons would try to nibble on your Fingers