Mar 28, 2024, 09:08 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Would you press the button

Started by Brightpkz, Feb 08, 2016, 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_iTzReKtPvp_

Nope

Would you press the button if you could have any game in the world, but running in 10 fps
Former Pocket Manager

Pookalton

Quote from: Jinxie on Jul 18, 2016, 09:47 AMNope

Would you press the button if you could talk and understand every language but have the feeling of a popcorn kernel stuck in your throat 24/7
Well yes, because I would eventually get used to it.

Would you press the button if you could cure cancer, but for every person you cured, one person would reveal one secret about you, even if you didn't tell them.

Zesty

Yep c:

Would you press the button if it made it so you and everyone in the world could smoke and drink as much as you want without any problems, but 1 cigarette/drink out of million would cause you death, and it's always completely random which one it is (it could be the first, could be the 10th could be the billionth but 1/million have the chance to) would you?
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

ochoaj

No lol, all that stuff is nasty.  :P

Would you press the button if Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton could be exiled on an abandoned island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean?  :creeper:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Darth_Noob

Yes, they might survive

Would you get everything you wanted in term of survival, but me in the middle of the pacific

calfrokrill

Yes, of cour- I mean no... no.. I mean NO...

Would you press the button if you became a billionaire at the cost of another rich couple who will become poor and have to beg for food? (If you think it's Kim n' Kanye, press it, but that's only if you're imagining- Otherwise think of an unidentified one you made up.)

Darth_Noob

ofc not

would you be a billionare that died at 50?

Patrail_

no, I want to see how technology and civilization grows after I'm 50 as well

Would you press a button to erase everybody's memory of an embarrassing moment you had, but be constantly reminded of that moment in subtle hints for a month?
High stress is fun stress, am I right?
 Pocket Edition Manager

Embon

Yeah.  :laugh:

Would you press the button if Pokemon could exist in real life?  :heart:

Towelie

Quote from: Embon on Jul 22, 2016, 12:28 PMYeah.  :laugh:

Would you press the button if Pokemon could exist in real life?  :heart:
Tempting but no. Would you press the button if you could be as rich as donald trump but also as stupid as donald trump ?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xQuicScopex

yes I can buy education

would you push the button if it killed one random person you have never met, giving you everything they own.

Green_Giant

No, because i'd inherit their family who'd be very angry at me taking away their loved one (and because it's unethical n' yeah).

Would you press the button if it was a big red button saying "Don't press the button"? You wouldn't know what the button does.

stormshooter

No

Would you press the button if it gave you an unlimited supply of any clothes you like, but you had to stay naked for 6 months before you could claim them.

BloodQueenRazlc

No.Definitly.Not. :P Would you press the button if you could fly but never eat anything exept fried mushrooms for the rest of your life.

Towelie

Quote from: BloodQueenRazlc on Jul 22, 2016, 01:02 PMNo.Definitly.Not. :P Would you press the button if you could fly but never eat anything exept fried mushrooms for the rest of your life.
No. I hate mushrooms. Make it fries and I'll take it xD

Would you press the button if you could end world starvation but instead everyone turns into donald trump? xD

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

MrC0W

Quote from: Towelie on Jul 22, 2016, 01:23 PM
Quote from: BloodQueenRazlc on Jul 22, 2016, 01:02 PMNo.Definitly.Not. :P Would you press the button if you could fly but never eat anything exept fried mushrooms for the rest of your life.
No. I hate mushrooms. Make it fries and I'll take it xD

Would you press the button if you could end world starvation but instead everyone turns into donald trump? xD
That's just.. Dangit.

No. 1 Donald Trump is bad enough xD.

Would you press the button if you could teleport anywhere in the world, but to be hunted by that country's murderers.

eye_nine

No, so using that as a plot for a short story thought.

Would you press the button if you could live forever, but you'd have to watch all your friends die.

N1ux_

Nope

Would you press the button if you could use the Internet but have a old computer that is really slow at loading?

Embon

Nah.

Would you press the button if you could live in the zombie apocalypse?  :heart:

BloodQueenRazlc

No I don't wanna see a zombie apocalypse.

Would you press the button if you could eat whatever you wanted but had to wear a dress every day for a year👗=💩

Darth_Noob

oh my god no
would you push the button if you were the best motorbike rider but would have a crash every year?

Patrail_

Aug 09, 2016, 03:01 AM #46 Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 04:38 PM by Bakonator
Nah, I'll not a huge fan of motorbikes anyways.

Would you press a button that allowed you to summon a tub of any ice cream of your choice but you have to finish it or you would never be able to eat desserts again.

Fixed your typo <3 - Bakonator
High stress is fun stress, am I right?
 Pocket Edition Manager

BloodQueenRazlc

I would press the button 👁❤️🍦

Would you press the button if you could send Donald Trump to the moon and he would never come back again, but you have to be untrusted for the rest of your life on SFT.

Bakonator

Aug 15, 2016, 04:34 PM #48 Last Edit: Aug 15, 2016, 04:38 PM by Bakonator
No. His campaigns are amusing to watch.

Would you press ze button if:
You can now remember every details about things that has happened and will happen in your life
but
You can no longer remember people's name and any recognition signature (like a scar, the way they looks, et cetera)?

BloodQueenRazlc

No

Would you press the button if you could send anyone you want to the moon but you had to sing Love Yourself by Justin Bever in you underwear