Would you press the button

Started by Brightpkz, Feb 08, 2016, 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth_Noob

oh hell no

would you push the button if you could fly but you did not have any money

DOMYOUTUBE

Nope

Would you push the button if you could do rubiks cubes but only by paying a fee everytime it is solved?

Patrail_

Nah, then that's not really me solving it xd

Would you press a button for you to be  surrounded by cats?
High stress is fun stress, am I right?
 Pocket Edition Manager

iLaxrv10

Sure, if they're soft and cute.

Would you press the button if you received $500,000.00 USD but pressing said button killed 3 random people in the world?
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

DOMYOUTUBE

No way

Would you press the button if you could have everything you wanted for 1 day and then lost it all the next?

mewbow

No

would you push the button if you were ready boy to let her know before she gets the wrong idea and goes and miss the freak that she controls

Bakonator

Yes, I'm quite the challenger

Would you press the button if every food item that you like disappear forever but you will get an awesome, if not epic, hat everyday.

JinxOnTheLoose

No, I love my food too much!

Would you press the button if you received an expensive beast computer but the only game you were allowed to play on it was Minecraft.

Bosslaya

Yeq tottlay and if thats a real computer im getting THAT ONE for Christmas!

Would you pusheth the button if you could become jmod on all servers you play but that being the only rank you can get ever.
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Beatrice9812

No.
Would you push the button if it made you the King/Queen of the universe but earth would explode?

Bosslaya

Yea I would use all my abilities and transfer all life and structures to mars and build a system to suppky oxygen

Would you if you got to mind control Tow for 5 minutes but then Tow got to do the same to u

Smileyface2288

Ye because I like buttons and I trust Tow :)

Would you press the button if you fell in a hole, but had awesome yodeling skills!

Beatrice9812

No, because I might not be able to get back out of the hole.

Would you press the button if you became the owner of all of the SFT servers, but could never go on them ever again?

Smileyface2288

Nope :)

Would you press the button if your pet died, but you gained 2 more :)

Lucy_23x

No D:

Would you press the button if you could have unhealthy foods but never get ill or fat, but never be able to talk again

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Smileyface2288

No, I couldn't stop talking if I tried lol!

Would you press the button if you were ill for 1 month but ate Popsicles the whole time?

Lucy_23x

Nope

Would you push the button if it burnt your school down, but also burned one of your favourite things

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Smileyface2288

Nope, Id need a new school xD

Would you push the button if you got a brand new room that only had wooden floors!?

Lucy_23x

Depends tbh ... but, probably not, I love my room

Push the button and see everything blue for the rest of your life, but be able to go invisible

Bosslaya

I hate blue, but yes

Would you press the button if you could own  10000000000000 emp but the only commands you fan use are the money commands and teleporting commands?

Smileyface2288

Nope :)

Would you press the button if you live for 55 years but do everything on your bucket list

Bosslaya

nope, cause my bucket list is complete at age 10

press or no if you would get to live in superfuntime but had to use a steve or alex skin

Smileyface2288

Nope :) I'd get Greifed, die, and stuck in holes xD

Would you press the button if you gain an extra finger, which could shoot silly string!

Bosslaya

duuuh yea I wanna be spiderman!

would you press le butone if you got a million dollars but it was in pennies?

Smileyface2288

Yea, I'd get something at least :)

Would you press the button if you get a couch that had a giant hoe sticking through it with holes everywhere!