Mar 28, 2024, 04:41 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Would you press the button

Started by Brightpkz, Feb 08, 2016, 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bosslaya

uhhhhhhm am I allowed to take the hoe and donate the couch?

would you if you got an elytra in real life but if you land out of water you died?
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Smileyface2288

I'm good thanks you very much!

Would you press the button if you SFT became top charts :) But you sold your electronic to do it!?

Bosslaya

I would sell my calculator to make SFT the best.or my TV.Or my other calcolaotor...Oooh my flashlight!

Would you if you got to live long but when you die your body never to be found and to be viewed missing forever?

Smileyface2288

Sure I'll press!

Press and your house will explode with everything in it but living things, pets, family, etc. Also you would get a new home which matches your dream home!

Bosslaya

Quote from: Smileyface2288 on Jan 12, 2017, 04:38 AMSure I'll press!

Press and your house will explode with everything in it but living things, pets, family, etc. Also you would get a new home which matches your dream home!
My dream home is made of computers so yeh

Sparkle_Sun

Let's start this up again!

Press the button and you get $100,000 but you would never see or talk to your best friend again. Would you press it?

TheStarNomad✯

Well id press it cause i dont even have any friends irl anymore xD

Press the button and everyone on the planet will be at peace and no one will ever fight again... but the person who pressed the button would cease to exist

Long time StarNomad

MrC0W

Of course.

Would you press the button if you could have everything you ever wanted, but your life expectancy is halved. (Lets say you were expected to live to.. 80, you'd be expected to live until you're 40)

Lucy_23x

Yeah, better a good short life than a bad long life

Would you press the button if you could go back in time once and change things, but it also meant that something bad would replace another bad thing you may change

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Aelia Angel

No. I dont want the possibility of WW3 when Im 3.

Would you press it if you got to do anything you wanted and not get in trouble yet you have to be in the hospital for a year by eletric shock?
That was very long...
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

TheRabster1428/Crnge

I no c no button, so nu

Would the press the (weirdly invisible) button if you could live forever, but be sad for eternity?
Pocket Ex-Moderator
Survival Member
1.7.10 Technologist/Memelord
B-Team Astronomer/Memelord

Aelia Angel

Nope.

Would you press it if you didnt need to go to school/work yet your bills are 1.5x higher?
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

JinxOnTheLoose

Completed school so nah ;D

Would you press the button if there would be World peace but everyone hates you?

blakus87

Nah. I mean world peace isn't a viable thing anyway. Idc if people hate me. So really I'm conflicted.

Your giving an infinite bank account but any animal you touch dies.

Aelia Angel

No. I luv petting my cat and besides my mom has great credit and she can teach me to keep it up ;P

Would you press it if you were invincible to everything exept for old age yet cancer never would have a vaccine or treatment?
Former Pocket Mod

Smileyface2288

Nope, Would you press the button if you got a life supply of ice cream but Had to eat you least favorite food for a flavor.

theP

Hell no!! Would you press the button if you would take over sft BUT you would have to play hug/slap/rocket (folowing the rules---> you cant respond to yourself) to page 500 first

Aelia Angel

Yes :p

Would you press the button if you could have anything you wanted, but its haunted by a ghost?
Former Pocket Mod

theP

yea i would cause id just get something that gets rid of the ghost

Would you press the button if you could get all steam games, but you would have to download all free games first (using your internet)

Aelia Angel

I dont have steam but if I did then yes.

Would you press it if you had infinite emp yet you had to be Untrusted for two years?
Former Pocket Mod

theP

lmao no whats the point of having infi emp when the server you play on is dead and you have everything anyway xD

Would you press the button if you would get owner on pocket, but pocket would slowly start to die out (assuming it isn't already cause Minecraft is dying)

Charliiruu☾

Oh um, yeah no lmao.

Would you press the button if you'd get to meet all of the bands/singers you love, but lose one family you like?

Protecter3

no seeing as i have no favourite band/singers, or even know any singers/bands.

Would you press the button if you'd be one of the most happy people in the world via slowly increasing good chances and fortune(?) but had to watch your loved ones (family and friends) or you be sick for one-two years?

theP

well if its me that is sick for 2 years then Id hit the button cause arfter those 2 years ill be the happyest evaaaa

would you press the button if you get everything you want of sft, but you would have to always keep it alive ;3 (sorry im out of ideas atm xD)

Aelia Angel

Yep

Would you press it if you didnt have bills but wherever you lived would be flooded.
Former Pocket Mod