It's on the forum waaAAAAALLLLLL!
I get a little lonely
Prowling here,
Watching our topics diiieeEEEEE!X(
Do you want to buy some diamonds? :diamond:
It doesn't have to be some diamonds. :chest:
No?
Okay byeeee.

You sang it, I hope. Our Marketplace is getting a little slow. Let's clean out our chest and sell some stuff to others. Maybe you're one of the others that needs some stuff, make a post saying you'll buy it! The board really is a great place to get what you want. Whether it be buying, selling, or auctioning I'd be happy to see you make a post!

Remember to do the following when you make one!
  • Read the forum rules before posting
  • Read the Marketplace rules before posting! This is an important one. There are quite a few special rules for posting!
  • Keep active on your post! Don't forget about it! I'll eat it if you do  ::)
  • Remember a closing date! Something that is always forgotten. 1 day to 1 month!

Dkxpl126

Fractalion

Quote from: Nicadean33 on Feb 10, 2016, 03:01 AMRemember a closing date! Something that is always forgotten. 1 day to 1 month!

You should get them to add the closing date to the form that you have to fill out in order to post here. I think most people forget it because they have to edit it in manually.

Also, you will be happy to know I just opened that store I talked to you about. I'm hoping it encourage people to be more active on the forum. (and this board!)

For everyone's convenience, there's a link to the store in my signature~

Green_Giant

Ahha a creative way to get this board more active, I like it.

Brightpkz

BUMPPP Guys! Please make posts! It's the /ml on forums but free of tax! It's such a great tool... Use it!!

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

smallfry5545

Bump! This board still exists... If you have anything to buy or sell, here's your place to advertise it! :D