Do you like our soon to be new frontpage banners?

Started by Towelie, Feb 21, 2016, 09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Feb 21, 2016, 09:53 AM Last Edit: Feb 21, 2016, 10:05 AM by Towelie

These are soon going to replace the front page banners. Opinions ?
NOTE: This is just the preview. Ignore the speed they rotate at or the fact that they don't have the white border (they will have that)
Also, the Survival banner is a work in progress and it will likely be replaced (aka yeah I am aware that the guy on the left looks like he's about to stab you, I told the designer and he's trying a brand new design for survival)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

calfrokrill

Towelie

PS: Just asked him to do one for PE too :P

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

CaykoMarie

I love the style they're done in, but maybe B-Team could have more of the really popular mod packs included? ( i.e. witchery, dragons)

If not, I'm personally still happy with it. :) very cute style!

Lucazade13

Really love it. Will there be a link that you are taken to if you click on it?

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

TheStarNomad✯

Looks really good,

Quote from: CaykoMarie on Feb 21, 2016, 10:16 AMbut maybe B-Team could have more of the really popular mod packs included? ( i.e. witchery, dragons)

but that^^ especially the dragons xd

Quote from: Lucazade13 on Feb 21, 2016, 10:19 AMReally love it. Will there be a link that you are taken to if you click on it?
Most likely there will be as the pix one says "click to learn how to play"

Long time StarNomad

Towelie

All the banners are final except survival.
Yes, there will be links when you click on them.

stormshooter

When tow discovers how to do a giff...
They look great! Love the pixelmon one.

Brightpkz

Feb 21, 2016, 10:29 AM #8 Last Edit: Feb 21, 2016, 10:37 AM by Brightpkz
They look good. But the rayquaza looks weird.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Aymaneto

I love them c:, but maybe bteam could use a bit more detail?

MrC0W

DeltaCosmic

I like them all besides survival that's nightmare fuel, good thing its not final xd

Vote/Donate for SFT's Sake!
Survival Sponsor
Pixelmon Admin
1.7.10 Legendary

Towelie

Quote from: TheCosmicHero on Feb 21, 2016, 10:46 AMI like them all besides survival that's nightmare fuel, good thing its not final xd
Yeah that's gonna be re-done xD

Green_Giant

I like the fonts. I personally dislike the Survival one and also the Premium shop one, seeing that Steve face really wouldn't encourage anyone to donate.

Khaled

^ this, other than that they are epic! I really love that you are finally making one for pe :) thanks!

The_Stigg

Love it! Rayquaza is so derpy it's awesome!

eye_nine

Love them, one question, would Qwest get one?

Chocobo123456

Tyvic

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 21, 2016, 09:53 AMyeah I am aware that the guy on the left looks like he's about to stab you

Why do I find this so hilarious ;D

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Miricx

I like the artstyle, but the font is debatable

Fire_Lord_Nero

Quote from: Miricx on Feb 21, 2016, 03:17 PMI like the artstyle, but the font is debatable
Agreed, looks plain to me imo

Also, the b-team one looks very plain too, like theres a giant background with nothing in it

In the end, great job who ever made them!

King_Craftius

Why is literally the only thing on the B-Team banner is a crocodile, and there arn't any crocodiles on B-Team. in my opinion clearly does not represent B-Team and needs to present a clearer message with more obvious images on it. Just my opinion.

IPwnCreeps

I assume this will replace the current banner above the front page posts? They're pretty good, and changing things up a bit never hurts :)