Mar 05, 2016, 06:28 PM Last Edit: Mar 06, 2016, 11:42 AM by Lansdiinio

Izzdaer

Aymaneto

HD

stormshooter

danielle627

aye it's getting released on my birthday legggo, can't wait to play  :cake: 

Lazy_0ne

Quote from: TheHuntingHunter on Mar 06, 2016, 03:24 AM"MineQwest - Live new server release!"

Very misleading title. 'Live new server release' gave me the impression that the server was up and going live right now. :P
Oh wow yeah same I thought it was already up

Doctor_Thanos

Does MineQwest require any ModPacks? :)

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Thanos on Mar 06, 2016, 06:34 AMDoes MineQwest require any ModPacks? :)
Nope! Completely and only on the MC Launcher, same with @DuanetheDino and I's Wild West server.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Mar 06, 2016, 06:41 AM
Quote from: Thanos on Mar 06, 2016, 06:34 AMDoes MineQwest require any ModPacks? :)
Nope!
*gets alts ready*

But seriously MineQwest is pretty cool xd

Long time StarNomad

Izzdaer

I can confirm its vanilla only!

And the " Live " part is the fact that it will be live on twitch!

Zeph

Looks amazing @Izzdaer Cant wait for the release bud <3

calfrokrill

How do I access MineQwest, when released?

MrC0W

Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Mar 06, 2016, 10:26 AMHow do I access MineQwest, when released?

Go to your normal minecraft launcher, and add it to your server list! :D

Izzdaer

Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Mar 06, 2016, 10:26 AMHow do I access MineQwest, when released?

Just load up latest version vanilla and add in the IP:

Qwest.superfuntime.org

Doctor_Thanos

Nope! Completely and only on the MC Launcher, same with @DuanetheDino and I's Wild West server.
Thanks for the information! :)

eye_nine

Mar 06, 2016, 02:46 PM #16 Last Edit: Mar 06, 2016, 04:16 PM by eye_nine
You guys don't know the hours these Izzpleb and crew slaved away to fix to 1.9. But It looks so amazing right now, you will :heart: it.

~Eye :heart:

HD

Quote from: Dreamξηder ღ on Mar 06, 2016, 08:08 AM
Nope!
*gets alts ready*

But seriously MineQwest is pretty cool xd

Lol, you and your alts. But it feels amazing, but .. Uh.. Why vanilla?         (Just curious)

Izzdaer

@Halla I understand that with mod packs some more things would have been possible.

However many of the nesacsrily plugins can be difficult to work with mods.

Another advantage of vanilla is making it more accessible to players, without the need for a mod pack download, aswell as being able to keep the server constantly relevant.

We have been able to update to 1.9 already (and important combat update) due to being vanilla and not having to wait on mods, or worst case never updating due to a halt in pack development.

iLizardv10

I thought this was released already too by the name of the title, looks good though  :zombie:

calfrokrill

Izzdaer

Lucazade13

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

Towelie

Thank you @Toadlet  for doing the video. Good job with the server launch @Izzdaer  - If you remind me this weekend i'll help you with the finishing touches (pstats and stuff)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796