Apr 19, 2024, 03:30 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[MineQwest] Beta - Server Release

Started by Lansdiinio, Mar 19, 2016, 09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucazade13

Lucy, I'm sure they were not ignoring you on purpose, our staff is extremely busy at the moment especially since most problems are admin/owner +. If you report your problem on the forum board izz provided im sure they will get to it as soon as possible.

I roughly saw the same as kracken, but i was busy with something else, so no accurate account for me.

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

Lucy_23x

Quote from: kracken55 on Mar 20, 2016, 07:12 PMI was online at the time. From what i saw you tped to luffy that was practicing a boss fight with izzdaer after izzdaer asked. Then you died to the boss and started having a go at luffy so izzdaer kicked you for being rude to luffy.

Thats what i personally saw.
Luffy killed me, or he definitely hit me and maybe i fell into the boss
Idk but he definitely hit me and I don't even know why I was there in the first place

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Lucazade13 on Mar 20, 2016, 07:13 PMLucy, I'm sure they were not ignoring you on purpose

It felt like it, and that makes me doubt what you're saying slightly

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

kracken55

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Mar 20, 2016, 07:17 PM
Quote from: kracken55 on Mar 20, 2016, 07:12 PMI was online at the time. From what i saw you tped to luffy that was practicing a boss fight with izzdaer after izzdaer asked. Then you died to the boss and started having a go at luffy so izzdaer kicked you for being rude to luffy.

Thats what i personally saw.
Luffy killed me, or he definitely hit me and maybe i fell into the boss
Idk but he definitely hit me and I don't even know why I was there in the first place

The boss they were testing is quite strong so chances are thats what killed you.

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Mar 20, 2016, 07:18 PM
Quote from: Lucazade13 on Mar 20, 2016, 07:13 PMLucy, I'm sure they were not ignoring you on purpose

It felt like it, and that makes me doubt what you're saying slightly

The server is brand new with a lot more fiddly bits to deal with so the staff are more than likely to be occupied with bugs and other things but I can assure you that no staff member would ignore you. Maybe next time try pming one or two because I myself can zone out to chat if im working on a problem.

Lucy_23x

That's where the "you've been ignoring me for like three days" comes in
Pming ain't working for me rn

IamHerrow

Yesh going to be recording this tonight :3!

LUFC4eva

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 20, 2016, 06:45 PM@camster65  @Izzdaer @LuffyEST19XX  I'd like to know what happened
The boss izz had my testing was extremely OP, i was just trying to kill it, I might have hit her like people said, I didnt mean to. But she still insulted me for no reason straight after she died. I didnt do anything wrong to her, atleast not on purpose anyway.

Lucy_23x

We were on that ledge thing, you looked at me, then started hitting me.
You also have a habit of insulting my fac.

LUFC4eva

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Mar 20, 2016, 09:33 PMWe were on that ledge thing, you looked at me, then started hitting me.
If anything you insulted my faction first. Tbh idek why this happened, factions doesnt matter anymore. If i killed you I'm sorry, it's not like you lost anything. You were in w1 so you would have respawned with all your items/XP so i dont see why you had to say what you did, but w/e, it hapened.

Lucy_23x

I didn't
Quote from: LuffyEST19XX on Mar 20, 2016, 10:41 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Mar 20, 2016, 09:33 PMWe were on that ledge thing, you looked at me, then started hitting me.
If anything you insulted my faction first. Tbh idek why this happened, factions doesnt matter anymore. If i killed you I'm sorry, it's not like you lost anything. You were in w1 so you would have respawned with all your items/XP so i dont see why you had to say what you did, but w/e, it hapened.

I didn't know I'd get my items back, and I was getting really mad, Ok. Insulting your fac first, no I don't do that, when I came on and said hi, one of the first things you said was, "lol FireFac".
You had something to fall back onto when factions was gone, but I didn't, and neither did some people in my fac therefore we've stayed together and I still find it offensive when you take it out my fac.