Mar 28, 2024, 11:19 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

Post your FOOD!

Started by Dpa1991, Mar 26, 2016, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PandaPugz

Oreo cheesecake anyone?  :heart:

My sister made it a few days ago and when she came over yesterday she gave us it c: (she made it herself with her bf)

Stariieyed

I made peanut butter cookies! Here's the picture:

They were super duper easy! Here's the recipe I used:
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/11352/three-ingredient-peanut-butter-cookies/

Dpa1991

Breakfast for dinner, sharp cheddar cheese grits/eggs with texas toast and sausage with bacon

E: Thats a lot of bacon, but I added all the bacon to the picture for dramatic effect lol, that was actually spread among 4 people so we got ~2 pieces each

Dpa1991

Homemade shrimp alfredo

Pour 1 can of evap milk into a sauce pan with 1 stick of butter, mix in salt garlic pepper simmer for ~5 minutes then reduce heat, add half a pound of extra sharp cheddar cheese and 1/4th a cup of marscapone cheese rest is self explanatory

Dpa1991

Diced potatos, fried kielbasa sausage, eggs and cheddar cheese

Starii put salsa on hers

Fire_Lord_Nero

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Apr 18, 2016, 12:36 AMfried kielbasa sausage
Thats all i need to know that its a 10/10 dish. kielbasa is legit the best thing for breakfast in the morning

Zesty

Here is my baby
https://gyazo.com/85c162765f7de36e23d4e82ab6cee27a
layer hot dorrito's on a plate, put hot source ontop, cheese, repeat heat for a minute then sour cream c:
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Dpa1991

Home made sauce, just bought canned tomato sauce. Cooked the sauce with a bit of sugar, pepper, salt, garlic, minced onions, 2 bayleafs and a splash of bbq sauce and let it heat up. Put kielbasa sausage in the sauce after frying it in a pan.

The pasta was boiled/salted and after it finished I added parmasan cheese to the pasta with some butter. The parm adsorbs the butter so the pasta doesnt get oily and the sauce still sticks to it

ochoaj

Quote from: Jinxie on Apr 12, 2016, 06:10 PM

I don't cook much but this is my second time cooking lasagne for my family.
It's made with turkey mince, chopped onions, chopped plum tomatoes, a seasoning of chilli, cumin and oregano, and finally lasagne tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. It's a little messy on the sides but I guess that's something I can work on next time I cook it haha :P
(To the side is ciabatta garlic bread and a small salad of lettuce, tomatoes and avocados).
=

FINALLY LOL. The only thing that looks like enough food for more than a small child.  :heart:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Katherine

Vanilla cupcakes with milk/white chocolate chips, with chocolate icing and milk/white chocolate buttons.

saywhat2365

Here's some sliders/fries and doughnuts that Builder and I made:

Izzdaer

SuperJK

I made homemade ice-cream today I can't post a pic now but maybe later

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: saywhat2365 on May 16, 2016, 05:49 PMHere's some sliders/fries and doughnuts that Builder and I made:

Yumm... Awesome

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Apr 02, 2016, 10:34 PMI can't do fancy cooking :( I've had zero training in cooking other than my mom and TV haha.

Heres todays dinner, home made mac and cheese with spam.

I make the cheese sauce from a roux and add various cheeses, today I used Shredded Montrey Jack, Colby & cheddar cheeses with Cream cheese and mascarpone. For the pasta I used Ridged ziti, its big round tubular pasta so it captures a lot of the cheese inside of it

I topped the mac and cheese with toasted panko bread crumbs seasoned with salt & pepper. In the cheese sauce I have cayenne pepper, salt, pepper and smoked paprika
Edit: Forgot to mention I toasted the bread crumbs in olive oil, as they're unseasoned/untoasted or something.

I can make fancy Ice-cream Wanna be taught

/warp SteveCoMuseum

funkymonkey245

Not a good pic but maple glazed chicken breast with oriental vegetables :)
Today may seem cloudy and tomorrow not much better but you just gotta remember only you can clear the weather so whenever you're feeling down just keep your head up to the sun because at the end of the day there's always better days to come...

JinxOnTheLoose

I'm going to bump this - Would like to see more food that you have made c:

Aelia Angel

Next weekend my mom, sister, and I are going to bake cookies for Halloween! The package already made me make my mouth water! XD
Former Pocket Mod
If you fail, fail foward. Don't be the victim of the hard times. This is what it takes to be successful.

Bakonator

num num num <3

Doctor_Thanos

I need to post here sometime...

MrChanango

An everything bagel, with 3 scrambled eggs with cheese, salt and steak seasoning.
And why not, I added apple smoked bacon in there  :cookedmeat: :heart:

https://imgur.com/gMtcPFo
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Waffle_man22

Quote from: MrChanango on Aug 11, 2017, 02:58 PMAn everything bagel, with 3 scrambled eggs with cheese, salt and steak seasoning.

mmmm looks so good!(ew bacon)  What kind of bagel did you use? Jersey Shore has some of the best bagels around.

MrChanango

Quote from: Waffle_man22 on Aug 11, 2017, 04:18 PM
Quote from: MrChanango on Aug 11, 2017, 02:58 PMAn everything bagel, with 3 scrambled eggs with cheese, salt and steak seasoning.

mmmm looks so good!(ew bacon)  What kind of bagel did you use? Jersey Shore has some of the best bagels around.
I wish!
But no, I just used normal AldI brand bagels :)
Owner of the legendary Wood4U!
Founder at ModMart!
Survival Mod 12/30/16 - Survival JMod 11/5/16
Survival Admin 12/23/17 - Survival Manager 7/17/17 -
Survival Elder 3/21/18

Waffle_man22

Quote from: MrChanango on Aug 11, 2017, 04:32 PM
Quote from: Waffle_man22 on Aug 11, 2017, 04:18 PM

I wish!
But no, I just used normal AldI brand bagels :)
Ah ok I'm eating a Jersey Bagel right now  ;)

Gabriela

Well, this is my FAVOURITE desert and yeah...the following is made by me and it is called " Lava Cake ".
I would give the recipe but im lazy sorry.
Pocket  EventHost and  Head of Host

Pocket Admin

Roses are red, violets are blue, I love minecraft because I can kill you :heart: