Apr 18, 2024, 12:56 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Notice] Heads

Started by Katherine, Mar 27, 2016, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katherine

As you know, the 1.9 update on SFT survival, turned all heads into skeleton skulls. Unfortunately, there isn't anyway for us to tell what these heads were, or for them to return to their normal state.

Managers are happy to help replace your heads, however something was mentioned as a potential exploit for getting more heads and selling them on. Players can buy skeleton skulls for around 25k, place them on a wall, and ask a Manager to change them to a player head.

I am informing you that as staff, we can check if you have placed these skulls just to do this. This is rather unfair, as a skeleton head is worth 25k on average, and if changed to a player head (these can be bought from Managers+ for 1mil), can create a 975k profit, which could be used to break the economy.

If you do this, and are caught, you will be severely punished.

BlurryfaceTOP

maxwolf28

@Katherine
What if we don't remember all our heads?

Katherine

Quote from: maxwolf28 on Mar 27, 2016, 04:52 PM@Katherine
What if we don't remember all our heads?

It's okay to get say, 3 player heads turned into 3 players of other heads. As I said in the main post we can't tell, but this post is focusing on deliberately buying skeleton heads and getting them turned into skulls. All staff can tell when they were placed, obviously if they were before the update, we know they are in one way or form legitimate.

kracken55

There goes my head wall R.I.P

Fire_Lord_Nero

Quote from: kracken55 on Mar 27, 2016, 05:18 PMThere goes my head wall R.I.P
I agree, i had all my heads placed. and i dont even rememeber half of them

kracken55

I only remember having evil towelie head from a halloween a long time ago

iLaxrv10

Read and understood. I only have two heads, a special @Lansdiinio one from winning the christmas event and a Dpa head, but theyre both safe in my chest.  ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

ryan_m004

Ummm, I'm pretty sure my heads are all fine, /warp rmauto if you want to check. Not sure why they're fine, maybe it's pure luck ;)
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

SuperJK

MY HEADS WAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/warp SteveCoMuseum

calfrokrill

My heads have gone bunkers, and from ages ago. I still remember all my heads though. :)

butterpants.

Nice. I spent like 7m for heads and they are gone. Yap....

dvbis

what about slime fun chest that turned into skulls???