Mar 28, 2024, 01:21 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[WildWest] Report Bugs

Started by iLaxrv10, Apr 02, 2016, 06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLaxrv10

Hello beta testers! In this topic thread please post any bugs you may find. Either if it's for quests, permissions or any general bug for that matter. Please use the following codes if you can:

[b]Quest, Permission or Other:[/b]
[b]Issue:[/b]
In example, it should look like this:

Quest, Permission or Other: Quest
Issue: NPC Name quest is broken.

I would also like to thank all those who have signed up to be beta testers. It means a lot to both DuanetheDino and I that you're devoting you're time to come out and help SFT. We hope that you enjoy the server and all that comes with it. Thank you!  8)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

kracken55

Quest, Permission or Other: Quest
Issue: Rewards dont work at all.

iLaxrv10

Quote from: kracken55 on Apr 02, 2016, 07:08 PMQuest, Permission or Other: Quest
Issue: Rewards dont work at all.
@kracken55 can you elaborate on this? Whenever I complete a quest or anyone else does, we get the rewards.
EDIT: I just tested 3 quests with a player and all the rewards work.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

Izzdaer

Quest, Permission or Other: Permission
Issue:got removed from the server 5 mins after I joined

camster65

Quote from: Izzdaer on Apr 02, 2016, 07:37 PMQuest, Permission or Other: Permission
Did you cause any problems?

kracken55

Tried some of the further on ones did not get any emp reward at all.

Izzdaer

Quote from: camster65 on Apr 02, 2016, 07:38 PM
Quote from: Izzdaer on Apr 02, 2016, 07:37 PMQuest, Permission or Other: Permission
Did you cause any problems?

I discovered a teepee and talked to a native indian?

iLaxrv10

Quote from: kracken55 on Apr 02, 2016, 07:38 PMTried some of the further on ones did not get any emp reward at all.
Some just give item rewards or quest points but ill definitely look into this ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

xJade

Hey guys! If you can give the coordinates/ full npc name to the npc's that have glitches on their rewards/delivered items ect.  That will be amazing so I can check to see whats up with the quests :) Thank you all for taking your time and reporting any glitches/npcs that you find! It's making the Wild West better each time a report comes in!

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Zesty

I fixed some bugged quests, fisherman pete, coybow kenny, if anyone else needs any post here and the staff will fix it :)
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Pookalton

Uhm... I still don't have the IP...

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Vallith on Apr 03, 2016, 04:53 AMUhm... I still don't have the IP...
Ive sent you the IP via forums PM. :P Im sending it again right now.  ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

iLaxrv10

All the bugs above have been fixed and we also fixed permissions for each rank! Please, continue to report the bugs if you see them. Limited time left for beta testing!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

iLaxrv10

Apr 06, 2016, 10:09 PM #13 Last Edit: Apr 06, 2016, 11:02 PM by iLaxrv10
Only a few days remain in the Wild West Beta! If you were whitelisted, please drop by and check it out!  :)
EDIT: The beta stage of the server will close Saturday, April 9. Enjoy it while you can! (Before release of course).
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

Zesty

The time is up, will it be added to the network soon?
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

iLaxrv10

@YugureHono updates will be posted later.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

The_Stigg

Quest, Permission or Other:Other
Issue:The ruleboard is a little hard to read, idk if it's just me.