Mar 28, 2024, 06:08 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

New ranks for players who have mastered mods

Started by UrinalCakeSwag, Apr 03, 2016, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UrinalCakeSwag

Hiya everybody, i have an idea; if a player complete's a mod: MineChem, Mr Crayfish's Furniture Mod, etc.. They could recieve a rank that could correspond to it like Chemist or MineKia Employee or something like that. Just an idea.

Thanks for reading,

UrinalCakeSwag

UrinalCakeSwag

Also they'd have to complete a big project to receive the rank like make an ingame massive periodic table or a furniture store or something of the sort

dutbug

Is this something we could do or even would want to do  @saywhat2365 

iLaxrv10

Its a lot of work to add ranks and I know Towelie doesn't like adding ranks here and there. I like the idea and it would be cool to see however.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

UrinalCakeSwag

on a sever i played on a couple of years ago we had something called prefixes, they were like ranks that were right next to your rank and name and had colors but didn't have much significace beyond that

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

saywhat2365

Zesty

Quote from: UrinalCakeSwag on Apr 04, 2016, 01:13 AMon a sever i played on a couple of years ago we had something called prefixes, they were like ranks that were right next to your rank and name and had colors but didn't have much significace beyond that
SFT has prefix's also.
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

blalp

Have a fantastic day!