Apr 19, 2024, 01:07 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Apply for architect!

Started by stormshooter, Apr 14, 2016, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormshooter

It's this time again! We're looking for some fresh builders on the architect team.

To apply fill in the following format:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Skype (You can pm me):[/b]
[b]List of warps to builds:[/b]

Entries are viable from both survival and creative. If it is creative please include that information in your app.

If you are accepted we'll contact you most likely through skype where you'll be informed of a group project - If we like your work you have the chance of being promoted to architect. If you are not contacted your application has been declined (Don't mean to be rude).

Thank you.

Chill2000

Apr 14, 2016, 05:45 PM #1 Last Edit: Apr 15, 2016, 01:37 PM by Chill2000
Username:Chill2000
Skype (You can pm me):Chill2000(I think)
List of warps to builds: /warp chill2000 , Chillstorage , kcstorm, kc1
Also me and urban built /warp winter
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

xJade

Apr 14, 2016, 09:35 PM #2 Last Edit: Apr 16, 2016, 01:17 AM by _JimJam
Username: _JimJam
Skype (You can pm me): jimmy.cortina
List of warps to builds: (on survival) /warp magicalforest (on the wild west) /warp grassluck /warp leafluck /warp lavaluck /warp traitor /warp kotl /warp RaceKour /warp EasyKour /warp RoyalHill /warp Maze /warp JJHome
I'm not sure if the wild west counts but thats where I've been all this time making events

EDIT: /warp pvp_paradise on survival

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

nicholiplays

Apr 14, 2016, 10:17 PM #3 Last Edit: Apr 14, 2016, 10:21 PM by NicholasPlays
Username:NicholasPlays
Skype (You can pm me):happeh.ft
List of warps to builds:/warp archi1 & /warp archi2

i made it all by myself, used imagination, toke a while with the first warp but i did it.

the second one is a home i built, its small, but toke a while too because symmetric.

there is another one i made but i couldn't seem to find the warp.. (might be added later)

Survival
me after hitting a fat bong:

TheStarNomad✯

Username: DreamEnder
Skype (You can pm me): dreamenderqween
List of warps to builds: (Survival) /warp build1.1 (Creative) /warp build1.2 /warp build1.3 and /warp build1.4

Build1.1 is a WIP

Build1.2 is a WIP as well, but some of the rooms are completed

Build1.3 is completed (it's also on my alt's protection)

Build1.4 is more about decoration and looks more like a spleef arena

I built everything myself, and im sure i have a reputation for bad buildings but thats only when im not trying xd

Long time StarNomad

Dogggeh

Username: Doggggeh
Skype (You can pm me): sirdoggeh
List of warps to builds: only build i have on survival atm is /warp foodco and its kinda terrible.

calfrokrill

Username: 19cos87tan1999
Skype (You can pm me): caltheking0fchickenmince
List of warps to builds: /warp downtown

Dondougo

Username: Dondougo
Skype (You can pm me): Dondougo
List of warps to builds: /warp ego , /warp donisland

Please note at /warp donisland, a chunk vanished and I have not yet gotten around to repairing the damage
Also, ego is not finished

dokmosh

Apr 29, 2016, 09:12 PM #8 Last Edit: Apr 30, 2016, 04:29 PM by dokmosh
Username: dokmosh
Skype (You can pm me): live:dokmosh
List of warps to builds: /warp dokshop
Also if you walk forward from the warp there is another building I just finished the outside to.

omelott

Apr 30, 2016, 02:52 AM #9 Last Edit: Apr 30, 2016, 02:58 AM by omelott
I suppose it's worth a shot to apply. :D

Username: omelott
Skype (You can pm me): ommynomy
List of warps to builds:

[/warp gbstore] - A store built back in January/February at the request of garywb.

[/warp gbstore_town_hall] - A Town Hall I built for garywb last summer. It's nothing impressive, but it still carries a lot of sentiment. There's a small dog park to the left of the complex, in case you'd like to check that out.

[/warp house_1, house_2, house_3 and house_4] - A few homes I constructed fairly recently, with careful planning and precise measurements (although they do appear kinda plain). They really reflect on my obsession with interior design.

[/warp gary's_house] - A cozy cottage on the shore I built for garywb back in January. It isn't something special (in my opinion), but gary seems to really enjoy it. Have fun trying to break in. ;)

ochoaj

Apr 30, 2016, 07:22 AM #10 Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 02:10 AM by ochoaj
Username: ochoaj

Skype (You can pm me): ochoaj13

List of warps to builds: /warp WTC /warp Oceanview /warp TheMopSquad

Note: I am very likely return to SFT full-time during May.
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

SuperJK

@TeraStorm  Can I post My Application Form Later??? I am doing a build but its a WIP BTW I don't have skype I'm not allowed

/warp SteveCoMuseum

stormshooter

Quote from: SuperJK on May 02, 2016, 08:59 AM@TeraStorm  Can I post My Application Form Later??? I am doing a build but its a WIP BTW I don't have skype I'm not allowed
Sure

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

xJade

Can you make a post later saying who got accepted? so we can know when it's over? xD

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Caz10

May 07, 2016, 06:04 PM #16 Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 04:06 AM by cazboy10
Username: cazboy10
Warp: /warp egypt, /warp egypttown

Please get back to me! I honestly think I am good enough for this rank, thanks!
-Caz

Green_Giant

Quote from: _JimJam on May 03, 2016, 03:57 AMCan you make a post later saying who got accepted? so we can know when it's over? xD
I believe this post plans on being open for a while, so we can get a lot of applications.

stormshooter

Quote from: _JimJam on May 03, 2016, 03:57 AMCan you make a post later saying who got accepted? so we can know when it's over? xD
We take a while reviewing them too, best thing is to keep active so we know you still want it.

_LVCIFER

Username:_LVCIFER
List of warps:/Warp LVCIFER

Feel free to check it out! All designed by myself :)  :cake:

Slinkier

May 20, 2016, 11:56 PM #20 Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 03:46 AM by Slinkier
Username: Slinkier
Skype (You can pm me): TJ7654
List of warps to builds (creative): /warp Build1, /warp Church1, and /warp Dragon

Thank you for taking the time to consider me.

FinalTest

May 21, 2016, 01:55 AM #21 Last Edit: Jun 07, 2016, 11:58 PM by FinalTest
Username: FinalTest
Skype (You can pm me): PMed
List of warps to builds: /warp SeaBreak and /warp FinalPaw

omgdawn

If you all are still looking for a builder, I put a lot of detail and devotion into my work :3

Username: omgdawn
Skype (You can pm me): omgdawn
List of warps to builds: /warp omgdawntown /warp omgdawnvacationhome

Happy gaming :)

-omgdawn

lionblaze10

Am I allowed to do this using screenshots from single player worlds seeing as I don't build a whole lot on Survival for fear of reset?

Thank you
Honour: If you need it defined, you don't have it