Apr 16, 2024, 10:06 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[WildWest] Open Beta

Started by iLaxrv10, Apr 16, 2016, 12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLaxrv10

Goodmorning SFT! Today, marks the opening of the Open Beta!
For the next week, you can join the server and test it out at any time you wish, staff will be online as much as they can to assist you and guide you through questing!
The only thing is ask is for you to read and follow the rules given at spawn. It may not be fully released yet but rules still apply.
Helpful Hints:
  • Stay in the orange sand! All quests are in this area.
  • Search towns high and low, some hidden quests can be found!
  • In whatever town you took the quest in, the person you need to find is usually in the same town so check there first.
Server IP:
games.superfuntime.org:6869

Fun Stuff to Check Out:
  • The gaming world, located in /w3. EventHosts will host fun games here when they're online!
  • The survival world, located in /w2. Build here if you want to get started on building a house.
  • Our dynamap can be found here: http://games.superfuntime.org:8357/#
Report Issues:

Thank you all for your continuous support of the server! The staff team, Duane and I all hope you guys have fun! We'll be there if you need us!  ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

eye_nine

WOOOOOOOOO! Wild West!

Doctor_Thanos

I'll try to be hosting some fun events for you guys! Remember to Suggest Events if you have any good ideas for us!
See you online! :)

xJade

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Zesty

Add pstats since everyone can join? ;) <3

Btw congrats looks nice loving that Kobe quest, who ever made that must be an amazing guy ;)
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

iLaxrv10

@IndefinitaHono pstats wont be added until actual release. I feel like I tell you this alot XDD
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

Towelie

Remember guys, this is an OPEN BETA. Which means that you should try to report as many bugs as possible! We want to polish the server and by that I mean fix all the bugs we can before release.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

iLaxrv10

Only one week left of open beta!!
Please:
 :greenrecord: Suggest new ideas
 :greenrecord: Report bugs
Thank you for your endless support of the upcoming WW server <3
Ex-Pixelmon Manager

iLaxrv10

Don't forget guys, the open beta is only open for a few more days! Please report an bugs and please suggest new ideas for the server! After the beta, the official server release is coming! ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager