Apr 25, 2024, 03:44 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Working on SFT Servers without approval

Started by Towelie, Apr 20, 2016, 04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Apr 20, 2016, 04:53 AM Last Edit: Apr 21, 2016, 04:43 AM by Towelie
Please remember, normal players can only work  / make a server for SFT if they have talked to me or another owner beforehand and have received our verbal or written agreement (and only if I know about it)

Only people authorized to do that so far are:
- IzzDaer (Qwest)
- iLaxrv10 (Wild West)

Anyone else who is claiming to work on projects for SFT are not and should be treated as making their own server which is a bannable offense.
I have heard of people working on servers "for SFT" which I did not approve and I would like to warn these peopel to stop ASAP before they get banned.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

PS: As a general rule of thumb I don't allow players to work on servers for SFT unless they had the rank of Manager on any SFT server. Because that gives them a certain trustworthiness. And even then, only with my approval or another owner's approval + my awareness.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Izzdaer

Towelie

TheStarNomad✯

It's nice to know a lot of people are willing to help SFT by aspiring to make new servers, but it's highly important to let Towelie know first hand.

Long time StarNomad

eye_nine

Quote from: Dreamξηder ღ on Apr 20, 2016, 08:42 AMIt's nice to know a lot of people are willing to help SFT by aspiring to make new servers, but it's highly important to let Towelie know first hand.

Yup.

iLaxrv10

@Towelie Izz and I were joking around one day on skype and we came up with TSSFTF - Team Save SuperFunTime Forver XD
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Towelie

donnydoom604

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 20, 2016, 04:57 AMPS: As a general rule of thumb I don't allow players to work on servers for SFT unless they had the rank of Manager on any SFT server. Because that gives them a certain trustworthiness. And even then, only with my approval or another owner's approval + my awareness.
but super funner time is doing so well :(((

darknuju

Quote from: donnydoom604 on Apr 20, 2016, 05:50 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Apr 20, 2016, 04:57 AMPS: As a general rule of thumb I don't allow players to work on servers for SFT unless they had the rank of Manager on any SFT server. Because that gives them a certain trustworthiness. And even then, only with my approval or another owner's approval + my awareness.
I think you mean superer funner time B)

donnydoom604

Quote from: darknuju on Apr 20, 2016, 05:56 PM
thats a sekret server im making can u not tell every1 pls

darknuju

Quote from: donnydoom604 on Apr 20, 2016, 07:44 PM
Quote from: darknuju on Apr 20, 2016, 05:56 PM
thats a sekret server im making can u not tell every1 pls
k m8 B)

American_Walrus

darknuju

Quote from: American_Walrus on Apr 20, 2016, 11:43 PMI love how quickly these posts get hijacked xD
Don't know what you are talking about m8  B)

Dkxpl126

Lmao it was a serious post that got shot down so quickly, but towelie did raise a good point, it's not worth making a server unless you have permission, if you love sft thst much vote!

Pookalton

Quote from: darknuju on Apr 21, 2016, 01:37 AM
Quote from: American_Walrus on Apr 20, 2016, 11:43 PMI love how quickly these posts get hijacked xD
Darknuju? MORE LIKE DANKNUJU.

darknuju

Quote from: Vallith on Apr 21, 2016, 05:03 AM
Quote from: darknuju on Apr 21, 2016, 01:37 AM
Darknuju? MORE LIKE DANKNUJU.
you have no idea how dank I truly am m8 B)

eye_nine